• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I was.....friggin Eeore over here.
    what day is this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      what day is this ?
      Wednesday

Comment

• anybody wear glasses here ? I have to wear glasses to read and a little bit of help with long distance.... so I got these Trifocals I'm having a hard time adjusting to them, I don't know if this **** is normal ..I'm ready to go back to the dine store glasses I was using

Comment

anybody wear glasses here ? I have to wear glasses to read and a little bit of help with long distance.... so I got these Trifocals I'm having a hard time adjusting to them, I don't know if this **** is normal ..I'm ready to go back to the dine store glasses I was using
          I wear glasses, but I don't need multiple scripts

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Oh...sorry
            I guess Ill let it slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I wear glasses, but I don't need multiple scripts
              these things a terrible you got to work to wear them...I opted for these because I didn't want a line to deal with like bifocals now I think I totally screwed up and should have gotten two pairs..... and they ain't cheap ...Sometimes the harder I try not to screw things up the worse I make them...anyhow thanks J-mike

Comment

I guess Ill let it slide.
                Why would you have to guess? Wouldn't you know whether you will let it slide or not?

Comment

these things a terrible you got to work to wear them...I opted for these because I didn't want a line to deal with like bifocals now I think I totally screwed up and should have gotten two pairs..... and they ain't cheap ...Sometimes the harder I try not to screw things up the worse I make them...anyhow thanks J-mike
                  If it were me I would get separate glasses.

Comment

• Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Morehead, you forgot to include The Dalai Lama in your list of 7/6 birthdays.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

anybody wear glasses here ? I have to wear glasses to read and a little bit of help with long distance.... so I got these Trifocals I'm having a hard time adjusting to them, I don't know if this **** is normal ..I'm ready to go back to the dine store glasses I was using
                      my mom wears trifocals and constantly complains about them, yet for some reason feels they are her only option. I always tell her she just needs multiple pairs, just so she'll stop complaining. I don't really understand her gripe when shes the one who caused it lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Byron, I feel like you might be best off getting just 1 pair for distance, and then just sticking to dime store cheaters for reading like you were saying.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Happy birthday Pizz Diddy doo!

I bet there is going to be a big bash tonight in your honor !

I'm surprised they haven't shut the city down in honor of your bday

Comment

• On my bday my nana got me season 4 of one tree hill start getting Chad Michael Murray.

After that we went to my favorite place!

The bingo hall!

Comment

• Do you even vap, broskis?

Comment

Happy bday Pizzle butt
                                Happy Birthday, JP you old *******.

Comment

Working...
                                X