Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing anything good this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Anyone doing anything good this weekend?
      Taking the dog swimming / girl watching Saturday, ribs on Sunday. Standard stuff.

Comment

My nana is taking me to the pool after that if all goes well it will be off to get some soft serve ice cream.

How about you deez ? Anything fun ? Other than getting high and killing brain cells ?

Comment

tmrw I actually have no idea. I'm gonna go get a haircut tmrw, that I know haha....
          Sunday, if the weather holds up, it's going to be a pool day I think, so...."doin' hoodrat stuff with ma friends"
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            tmrw I actually have no idea. I'm gonna go get a haircut tmrw, that I know haha....
            Sunday, if the weather holds up, it's going to be a pool day I think, so...."doin' hoodrat stuff with ma friends"
            Pizz you are the best! Hood rat stuff with friends ! That's hilarious !

I'm sure you are being modest ! Your weekend will be better then everyone else's

You da man Pizz !

Comment

• Oh, and I'm going to try Vietnamese food tonight....so I guess that's a weekend plan, right?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Same thing we do every weekend Pinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Take over the world !

I like that cartoon too Jenny poo!

Let's be friends !

Comment

Teach 2 goldfish how to speak Russian?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh, and I'm going to try Vietnamese food tonight....so I guess that's a weekend plan, right?
                      Pizz I'm sure whatever you do this weekend you will do it like a boss!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Taking the dog swimming / girl watching Saturday, ribs on Sunday. Standard stuff.
                        ribs sound good. Might do that...

Comment

Teach 2 goldfish how to speak Russian?
                          LOL, yup

My weekend, I have to come in the office again on Sunday. Saturday looks free and I have no plans, since it doesn't seem that the club needs me this weekend. Kinda sucks because if I didn't have all these audits this month, I could have taken Friday and Monday off and gone to my cabin for the weekend. School out for Beth, I'd figure to get up there at least once by now, but not yet this summer, very sad.

Comment

LOL, yup

My weekend, I have to come in the office again on Sunday. Saturday looks free and I have no plans, since it doesn't seem that the club needs me this weekend. Kinda sucks because if I didn't have all these audits this month, I could have taken Friday and Monday off and gone to my cabin for the weekend. School out for Beth, I'd figure to get up there at least once by now, but not yet this summer, very sad.
                            I can go to the cabin in your absence if you'd like.....you know....just to make sure it's being used.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can go to the cabin in your absence if you'd like.....you know....just to make sure it's being used.....
                              LOL, thanks, but my sister is there right now, so it is covered.

Comment

LOL, thanks, but my sister is there right now, so it is covered.
                                So what's the problem? I'm sure she'd like me all the same....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X