This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    It's what the large open space in the middle of that lake is called. The water gets really rough out there. Hard to have an appreciation of how big that space is unless you are there.
    My wife and I have been there before we caught a ride on the Mount Washington went right through the broads

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea when I first got it I was sucking on it like Tommy Coughlins d, coughing like a mothalover, thinking this doesnt help my lungs at all. Im warming up to it. How many rips do you get from a bowl?
      I get about three sessions about 6 to 10 hits per.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I find St. Louis Style to come out the best, when slow cooked. A little cider and paprika rub, then finish off with sauce that has Asian fruity stuff in it.
        Isn't St Louis style a dry rub with like no sauce?

Comment

I believe so. It's a meaty rack of spareribs, with the scrappy ends trimmed off. I've heard opinions on rub vs. sauce, but I like to do both - along with a little apple cider vinegar to marinate.
          Just googled it, I'm completely wrong

Comment

• PS - I am currently in Wisconsin, and the sheer amount of Packer swag is staggering. It's everywhere.

Thankfully I packed a Giants hoodie and a Giants T shirt (knowing where I was headed) and everyone I've met has been extremely cool.

Btw, it is all beer, cheese and dairy here. I'm excelling at the beer part.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              It's what the large open space in the middle of that lake is called. The water gets really rough out there. Hard to have an appreciation of how big that space is unless you are there.
              True. Just spent the day boating on Lake Michigan. It's effing humongous.

Comment

• Crap. 5 in a row.. just realized I'm now spamming the board like guru.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I hate callin' the women "*****es", but the *****es love it....
                  If I'm working in the dorm buildings, I hear that being used constantly. And they do seem to love it. Pretty ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I went to Disney when I was 17.......my cousin and I got high and went on that one, and the Pirates one....and then I remember being really freaked out by the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse so I went to go eat lunch because apparently that was a better option.
                    Try the Country Bears' Jamboree, next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      PS - I am currently in Wisconsin, and the sheer amount of Packer swag is staggering. It's everywhere.

Thankfully I packed a Giants hoodie and a Giants T shirt (knowing where I was headed) and everyone I've met has been extremely cool.

Btw, it is all beer, cheese and dairy here. I'm excelling at the beer part.
                      What types of beers have you enjoyed, there?

Comment

What types of beers have you enjoyed, there?
                        All of them.

I've had most of them in the past, lots of Illinois brews (as you'd expect) but there is a local one called Spotted Cow which I'd never had before which was pretty good.

Comment

• Whats with the pokemon?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Whats with the pokemon?
                            The memes are cracking me up...."Sir, you can't go in there, it's an active crime scene!"
                            "But officer, there's a Pikachu in there!!!!"
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              True. Just spent the day boating on Lake Michigan. It's effing humongous.
                              Lake Winnipesaukee is a puddle compared to lake Michigan. 71 sq miles vs 22,300 sq miles

Comment

• Dezz, the new game is where you use your phone as a heads-up display basically to find virtual pokemon in your area, essentially causing people to walk around. Then you catch them, just like in the old GameBoy games.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X