Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 12:30 this afternoon I had to make a quick stop as a mother bear and three babies ran across the road.

THAT...I had never seen before.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      yeah I figured it was some TV show "never seen it "
      My wife has the TV on all the time, yet I couldn't tell you what shows were on, or name a single post Sienfeld era show. Only watch football and occasional baseball games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        About 12:30 this afternoon I had to make a quick stop as a mother bear and three babies ran across the road.

THAT...I had never seen before.
        Did the bear steal someone's three babies?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          My wife has the TV on all the time, yet I couldn't tell you what shows were on, or name a single post Sienfeld era show. Only watch football and occasional baseball games.
          I do watch some history channel shows ....but that's it just not into series make believe TV ...anyhow

Comment

Did the bear steal someone's three babies?
            Not a bad gag right there.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I do watch some history channel shows ....but that's it just not into series make believe TV ...anyhow
              The dog entertains me. I have few beers, and we wrastle around. You've got all those big dogs - it must get nutty, if you laid on the floor with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Not a bad gag right there.
                Seems like there's been more than usual bear attack stories, lately. Probably idiots trying to take selfies with them.

Comment

The dog entertains me. I have few beers, and we wrastle around. You've got all those big dogs - it must get nutty, if you laid on the floor with them?
                  I get down with once in awhile they are pretty good ...If we have been gone awhile it get crazy at the front door sometimes through ...

Comment

Seems like there's been more than usual bear attack stories, lately. Probably idiots trying to take selfies with them.
                    There has been a lot of bear sightings up here also not sure what's up with that....

Comment

There has been a lot of bear sightings up here also not sure what's up with that....
                      Our garbage tastes good, and people are too busy shooting each other to scare them off.

Comment

Our garbage tastes good, and people are too busy shooting each other to scare them off.
                        I just looked it up they are saying it has a lot to do with the dry weather..The nuts and huckleberries that bears usually eat haven’t grown yet, leading the opportunistic bears to travel into neighborhoods

Comment

I just looked it up they are saying it has a lot to do with the dry weather..The nuts and huckleberries that bears usually eat haven’t grown yet, leading the opportunistic bears to travel into neighborhoods
                          I better take this patch (see my forum sig) off my jacket, then.

Comment

Isn't Wisconson a German settled area? No Bocks or Fest beers? You'd never catch me drinking that stuff.
                            It was really more Nordic, seemed to me; but there were certainly German enclaves.

I'll drink anything socially to be gracious but there was really no issue finding diverse, quality brew everywhere.

Also, everyone there is jp's size, those people are hearty. And some of those folks had gigantic friggin' heads. It was like vacationing with the blockheaded Esiasons.
                            Last edited by Sarcasman; 07-12-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Yea, you take a few headbutts to the nose but its all in good fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X