This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    Man its hot up here today 87 in the shade right now...
    Get a washcloth wet and put it in the freezer on an upside down bowl about the size of your head. Once frozen, pull out, put on head, put new washcloth on bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Get a washcloth wet and put it in the freezer on an upside down bowl about the size of your head. Once frozen, pull out, put on head, put new washcloth on bowl.
      good Idea ....I have used freezable headbands in the past they worked well .. I'll probable just take it easy today ....

Comment

good Idea ....I have used freezable headbands in the past they worked well .. I'll probable just take it easy today ....
        All your dogs should get one too. Its only fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          with ear cut outs

Comment

I had an ex that was a fireman and did gardening on the side. It's his idea, he kept his head shaved. Never worked for me, too much hair. Every hot day I want to say **** it and shave it all off. But I am afraid it will get mad at me and not grow back as nice.

Comment

I don't think the dogs will like it.

Comment

Dogs dont like YOU!

Comment

I had an ex that was a fireman and did gardening on the side. It's his idea, he kept his head shaved. Never worked for me, too much hair. Every hot day I want to say **** it and shave it all off. But I am afraid it will get mad at me and not grow back as nice.
                  yeah I ain't shaving my head at my age it might not come back I like to keep it long in the winter good insulation.... If I remember correctly your hair is really long ?

Comment

they won't hold still for the fitting I gave up ..

Comment

Our's love the hose.. you have three dogs ? Are you all fenced in ?
                      Yup to both questions.

Comment

Dogs dont like YOU!
                        Actually this is not true at all. Even otherwise vicious dogs seem to calm down around me. It's why I was able to rescue and train my last dog. Took a while, walking him in the beginning was tough because he would try to attack everybody. He was 4 yo, completely untrained. Previous owners got him and just left him in the backyard alone since he was a puppy. The moved and brought him to the pound. Eventually my lack of space became a problem and he needed more exercise than I could give him. So I found him a family outside the city with a big yard and experience with dogs. He became one of the best most loyal and smartest dogs I have ever had. Ended up very friendly even to strangers. Never felt safer than when I was walking him either, he was nearly the same size as me once I got him properly fed too.

Comment

Whaaat? damn man who is this guy, I want a free Malinois

He's an old friend of the family who breeds dogs.

Comment

I can't justify spending a lot of money when there are so many abandoned and rescued animals that need homes. I have a formerly stray cat, a kitten that was abandoned at a burned down home because the elderly owner and his mother died in fire, and a dog that somebody tied to a post in front of a vet and abandoned it there as a puppy.

All awesome pets. Even that cat that is an ******** because at least he makes me laugh with his antics.
                            Yup all our other pets are from the pound with the exception of one cat that one of our dogs found abandoned under some bushes in our yard one morning

Comment

yeah I ain't shaving my head at my age it might not come back I like to keep it long in the winter good insulation.... If I remember correctly your hair is really long ?
                              Goes down a couple of inches below my shoulder blades now, been longer, rarely much shorter than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Yup to both questions.
                                cool I have about 1.5 acre of our 3.5 fenced in ...which separated into three different areas I can gate them out of areas for maintenance purposes... It starts at the north west corner of the house and ends at the southeast corner of our porch... close to 1500 ft of fence line...We can let them out onto the front porch "they have their own stairs off"... and off they go...

Comment

Working...
                                X