This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    If youve been doing good tell her to take that crap off.
    No I won't do that. Not being able to reach me causes her real stress and panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      sister? more like big brother, amirite?!
      Right!?

lol

I use it as an example to her kid...."look what mommy will do to you if you ever betray her trust"

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Right!?

lol

I use it as an example to her kid...."look what mommy will do to you if you ever betray her trust"
        lol, nice....early scare tactics. I like it.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No. I was back home for the first time since my parents died. Been without a job and a home for a year, so I needed a job. She couldn't control me once I was out at work. So I would always go drinking after work and I would have plenty in the house. I finally quit drinking for good a little over a month later. I was being selfish. Was acting like I was the only one going through all of that. I wasn't, my sister was too and worse. She was watching me slowly kill myself having just gotten me back after the Boston PD told her months before, "By now she is probably dead, we will send her description to the morgues and get back to you if we find her." I ended up putting it down for her and not me at first. So she has saved my life a few times.
          Thanks Jmike and good for you..... my selfishness was from a different angle but selfish non the less...it took time to see it al...l I'm very fortunate my wife stuck by me...had she not I probably wouldn't have made it out....It will be 27 years in Oct and after all that time I know I'm just one drink away from a **** storm that I probably wouldn't survive....

Comment

• Its 94 on the porch my hanging out buddy is in the hay field raking ...**** that

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              Thanks Jmike and good for you..... my selfishness was from a different angle but selfish non the less...it took time to see it al...l I'm very fortunate my wife stuck by me...had she not I probably wouldn't have made it out....It will be 27 years in Oct and after all that time I know I'm just one drink away from a **** storm that I probably wouldn't survive....
              I've said it before and I'll say it again.......You're a bad seed Big B!
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                yup ..a stinking Benjamin " Trillium erectum" just waiting to sprout just add beer !

Comment

Good on you B. I am lucky, it is very rare I ever get any type of desire for a drink anymore. My sister was the only one who stuck by me. None of my friends, my boyfriends, my girlfriends; all of them at some point had had enough of my ****. Its how I ended up homeless. Lost my job and my "friends" kicked me out of our apartment. I had no desire to find a job or even look for a place to live. I had a tent and booze, so I was set, ef them...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    He's a baaaad mother---
                    SHUT YO MOUTH
                    JUST TALKIN' ABOUT BYRON!!
                    Daaaaaaamn right
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Lil Kim, what happened to you.....

Comment

Good on you B. I am lucky, it is very rare I ever get any type of desire for a drink anymore. My sister was the only one who stuck by me. None of my friends, my boyfriends, my girlfriends; all of them at some point had had enough of my ****. Its how I ended up homeless. Lost my job and my "friends" kicked me out of our apartment. I had no desire to find a job or even look for a place to live. I had a tent and booze, so I was set, ef them...right?
                        ha... my last drunk was at the family camp ...I AMA out of rehab.. got home and the wife said I don't want you here....it was late Oct no heat at camp everybody is pissed....I collected up a bunch of booze, closed the front part of the camp that overlooked the water ...I had to gas grills in there, I got them going ,got my booze,heat I'm good ...I got hungry only thing I could find was some popcorn "real stuff" which I burn on and tried to stir with a plastic fork...Returned to the porch next thing I remember it was morning. One gas grill is out one is still going and I'm cold and hung over...Had a look in the mirror I got black **** stuck all around my teeth. I remember saying JC and started drinking again ...I went home to talk to the wife when I got there my brother in law is putting in our fire wood and it really bothered me...I make some calls to people I knew in the program who were trying to help me ..

Two guys agreed that they would pick me up and take me to a meeting...Long story short they took me to a detox, which I stuck out and then returned to the 28 day rehab program ..It was tough two weeks in I'm a knotted up angry mess thinking about walking out again...I was in the blue group of drunks anyhow , we had these daily morning meetings that I wasn't participating in at all. But that morning when the counselor asked if anyone wanted to talk ,I said I take a minute ... Anyway I took most of the hour, I unloaded when I was done he asked how I felt , And I replied back "I feel ****ing good" and I did the knot in my stomach was gone I felt good ..my life changed that day.... sorry for I the rant I kind of hazed over how it all went down.. please forgive my poor grammar its good to remember tho

did I ever tell you about the time........ thanks for sharing Jmike
                        Last edited by byron; 07-13-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

ha... my last drunk was at the family camp ...I AMA out of rehab.. got home and the wife said I don't want you here....it was late Oct no heat at camp everybody is pissed....I collected up a bunch of booze, closed the front part of the camp that overlooked the water ...I had to gas grills in there, I got them going ,got my booze,heat I'm good ...I got hungry only thing I could find was some popcorn "real stuff" which I burn on and tried to stir with a plastic fork...Returned to the porch next thing I remember it was morning. One gas grill is out one is still going and I'm cold and hung over...Had a look in the mirror I got black **** stuck all around my teeth. I remember saying JC and started drinking again ...I went home to talk to the wife when I got there my brother in law is putting in our fire wood and it really bothered me...I make some calls to people I knew in the program who were trying to help me ..

Two guys agreed that they would pick me up and take me to a meeting...Long story short they took me to a detox, which I stuck out and then returned to the 28 day rehab program ..It was tough two weeks in I'm a knotted up angry mess thinking about walking out again...I was in the blue group of drunks anyhow , we had these daily morning meetings that I wasn't participating in at all. But that morning when the counselor asked if anyone wanted to talk ,I said I take a minute ... Anyway I took most of the hour, I unloaded when I was done he asked how I felt , And I replied back "I feel ****ing good" and I did the knot in my stomach was gone I felt good ..my life changed that day.... sorry for I the rant I kind of hazed over how it all went down.. please forgive my poor grammar its good to remember tho

did I ever tell you about the time........ thanks for sharing Jmike
                          Sometimes you need to hit the bottom before you can look up and see the light.

Comment

cool I have about 1.5 acre of our 3.5 fenced in ...which separated into three different areas I can gate them out of areas for maintenance purposes... It starts at the north west corner of the house and ends at the southeast corner of our porch... close to 1500 ft of fence line...We can let them out onto the front porch "they have their own stairs off"... and off they go...

Yeah, the backyards are fenced so we can let them out and they can run around tim theory hearts are content. Of course in LI that's not a lot of space...

Comment

• I think what both of you did is awesome, Byron and JM. Just awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Yeah, the backyards are fenced so we can let them out and they can run around tim theory hearts are content. Of course in LI that's not a lot of space...
                                it sounds good through ... What we have here is a bear to take care of but needed with 8 dogs... I've been upgrading / fixing the last two years, do it in the spring before it gets to hot, probably 600 ft left to do get that it next spring... anyhow keep cool man

Comment

Working...
                                X