This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I think what both of you did is awesome, Byron and JM. Just awesome.
    thanks man I worry sometimes I say to much maybe go to far ...It was hammered into me to not live in the past but to remember it and how bad it was... I spent many years in the halls sometimes every night of the week talking about it and sharing and the old-timers wouldn't let me just sit there anyway " Byron how you doing today"? ...It just comes out sometimes, today it took me right back to that night and those times...So I'm very grateful that you all let us go on about it ...plain and simple It helps me stay sober and I guess I needed to remember today... its real ...now back to football Eli sucks !!!

Comment

• He is the root of all of our problems.

Comment

He is the root of all of our problems.
        Eli......or Byron.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Eli......or Byron.
          Yes

Comment

Yeah, the backyards are fenced so we can let them out and they can run around tim theory hearts are content. Of course in LI that's not a lot of space...
            Any yard is good. I have a lab/hound mix that only has space to run on the roof and he wants to chase the birds right off of it sometimes.

Don't worry, between the wall and the fence he can't get over it.

Comment

I think what both of you did is awesome, Byron and JM. Just awesome.
              Thanks. Though shouldn't have gotten myself in that position in the first place. Nothing good comes from self-loathing.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                thanks man I worry sometimes I say to much maybe go to far ...It was hammered into me to not live in the past but to remember it and how bad it was... I spent many years in the halls sometimes every night of the week talking about it and sharing and the old-timers wouldn't let me just sit there anyway " Byron how you doing today"? ...It just comes out sometimes, today it took me right back to that night and those times...So I'm very grateful that you all let us go on about it ...plain and simple It helps me stay sober and I guess I needed to remember today... its real ...now back to football Eli sucks !!!
                agreed

Comment

• I'm sorry but nothing beats Good Ol' GoGo.

Comment

• Actually I have to take Tuck to the vet today. He keeps sneezing. Dont know if somethings up there or its a cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Actually I have to take Tuck to the vet today. He keeps sneezing. Dont know if somethings up there or its a cold.
                      Probably allergic to all those pot fumes in the air at your place.

Comment

I vap, bro!

Comment

I vap, bro!
                          I don't even know what that means.

Comment

I vap, bro!
                            so this doesn't get into the air?

Comment

Jeez, he should be used to it by now, non?

Comment

Jeez, he should be used to it by now, non?
                                Poor pooch. Has to deal with Dezipoo's infirmaries.

Comment

Working...
                                X