Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be the first year in 10 years that I'm not going to any Yankee games.....

and I'm totally ok with that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      This might be the first year in 10 years that I'm not going to any Yankee games.....

and I'm totally ok with that.
      haha right....
      I dont think Iv watched a full inning this year.

Comment

• I haven't watched any baseball....unless it's been on at the bar while I was there or something, and I just happened to look
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I just kinda think baseball is a joke now....

The contract spending is honestly just ludicrous....and they've turned so much of what SHOULD HAVE BEEN 90s nostalgia for their core audience, into a docudrama witch hunt about steroid abuse, and now I just ****ing hate the entire game. So, great job, baseball.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I'm thinking of starting some sort of teeth cleaning business.

and I was worried that one was gonna fly over some heads...

I'm both gratified and ashamed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              and I was worried that one was gonna fly over some heads...

I'm both gratified and ashamed...
              Well as soon as you responded..."soon". It was pretty obvious. Maybe not for these kids though.

Ever see Zappa really play? friggin guy could shred with the best of them.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I just kinda think baseball is a joke now....

The contract spending is honestly just ludicrous....and they've turned so much of what SHOULD HAVE BEEN 90s nostalgia for their core audience, into a docudrama witch hunt about steroid abuse, and now I just ****ing hate the entire game. So, great job, baseball.
                Baseball is still the greatest game on the planet.
                "MLB" hasn't done right by it though.

Comment

Well as soon as you responded..."soon". It was pretty obvious. Maybe not for these kids though.

Ever see Zappa really play? friggin guy could shred with the best of them.

I never saw him live, but I've seen plenty of tape of him. Great player. I did see Dweezil live and he was a pretty damn good player in his own right.

Comment

Well, to each their own, but I disagree. But yes, MLB has really thrown enough shade to make it less important to anyone my age or younger.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, to each their own, but I disagree. But yes, MLB has really thrown enough shade to make it less important to anyone my age or younger.
                      I'd rather watch paint dry than watch baseball....they should skip the first 8 inning, basketball skip the first 3 quarters

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        I'd rather watch paint dry than watch baseball....they should skip the first 8 inning, basketball skip the first 3 quarters
                        Yea, I mean.....at least you can get high on the paint fumes....

Actually...you couldn't. The commissioner would ban you for their banned substance list
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can't think of anything more fun for a kid to do than play baseball.
                          I could take infield or shag flies all day. Nothing like it.

But I suppose in today's ADD world it's less appreciated.

Comment

I love it. Loved playing it, but it can be slow at times and hard to watch or get invested in a game.
                            Nothing like football, especially a close game in the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I love it. Loved playing it, but it can be slow at times and hard to watch or get invested in a game.
                              Nothing like football, especially a close game in the 4th.
                              Yea....seems like we're talking about 2 different things lol

I liked playing it also. I played 3rd base, so I always kept busy. And then the anticipation of getting up to bat....cool feeling!
                              but there's nothing more boring than watching baseball.

I lied actually: golf.
                              If you WATCH golf, you should probably just end it right there, because you should have been questioning your existence at that point in your life....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea....seems like we're talking about 2 different things lol

I liked playing it also. I played 3rd base, so I always kept busy. And then the anticipation of getting up to bat....cool feeling!
                                but there's nothing more boring than watching baseball.

I lied actually: golf.
                                If you WATCH golf, you should probably just end it right there, because you should have been questioning your existence at that point in your life....
                                I love to watch the sports I play. I play golf so I love to watch it. To me, it's very exciting because I understand the nuance and what it takes to hit a good shot.
                                Folks are usually bored watching things they don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X