X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    are you saying you know who it is? youre full of **** haha
    Whoever it was, he was a friggin ****head.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Baseball is still the greatest game on the planet.
      "MLB" hasn't done right by it though.
      Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'm surprised how long he stuck it out for considering how little attention anyone paid him.
        watched the oj series on espn. Really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Baseball is still the greatest game on the planet.
          "MLB" hasn't done right by it though.
          Your baseball team's history is a complete PILE OF ****!!!!!!!

Go root for the Cheatriots!! You live up there, you root for the low life Red Sux. So complete the total TURNAROUND!!!!

!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            You guys are awful detectives lol
            vouch, imo tbqh

Comment

watched the oj series on espn. Really good.
              Yea, all but the end was really good. I honestly couldn't give 2 ****s about late 90s and on OJ. So uninteresting.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Your baseball team's history is a complete PILE OF ****!!!!!!!

Go root for the Cheatriots!! You live up there, you root for the low life Red Sux. So complete the total TURNAROUND!!!!

!!!!!
                TheAnalyst? Is that you?!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, all but the end was really good. I honestly couldn't give 2 ****s about late 90s and on OJ. So uninteresting.
                  It hammered home how much of a liar and fake he was plus how bias the jury was. Showed his arrogant attitude when he was being interviewed before the civil trial. I dont know how Rons father kept his composure. Plus the book "If I did it".

Comment

It hammered home how much of a liar and fake he was plus how bias the jury was. Showed his arrogant attitude when he was being interviewed before the civil trial. I dont know how Rons father kept his composure. Plus the book "If I did it".
                    He wrote a book?

Comment

TheAnalyst? Is that you?!
                      I can't help myself; sometimes I over identify with my baseball team to absurd levels.

On the plus side it helps me to feel superior to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        He wrote a book?
                        Yea he was in the process then Rons family sued and they won the rights to it. He insinuated he didnt do it alone to the guy that was helping him write it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          vouch, imo tbqh
                          I'm not sure who it is/was but I have a hard time believing it was Bill

Comment

he only thing I remember about that trial was the glove...they find the thing after a few days its gotten wet and whatever...They dry it out and have him try it on...he has his fingers spread wide open when he puts the what had to be a shrunken leather glove... if it don't fit you must acquit

Comment

Yea, all of that was excellent info......it's just the stuff after the civil trial that I thought was awful. How he became like a d-lister, and moved to Miami and all that really uninteresting stuff leading up to the memorabilia case......
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                he only thing I remember about that trial was the glove...they find the thing after a few days its gotten wet and whatever...They dry it out and have him try it on...he has his fingers spread wide open when he puts the what had to be a shrunken leather glove... if it don't fit you must acquit
                                lol everyone remembers the Cochran catch phrase, that's for sure.

They made it a point on both the tv show and the 30 for 30 doc to point out that the defense was HOPING the prosecutors would have him try on the gloves, because they knew it wouldn't work
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X