Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot believe this trial is still being discussed. I didn't care when it was happening and I care less even now. Let it go people, it is hardly the worst travesty of justice in the last few decades and certainly doesn't deserve the attention it is getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I cannot believe this trial is still being discussed. I didn't care when it was happening and I care less even now. Let it go people, it is hardly the worst travesty of justice in the last few decades and certainly doesn't deserve the attention it is getting.
      You're right....we shouldn't even teach history in school while we're at it. Why discuss anything from the past, right?!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        You're right....we shouldn't even teach history in school while we're at it. Why discuss anything from the past, right?!
        Don't even. This is not an important event in history, it is gossip rag filler.

Comment

• Rumor is that the Eagles do not plan on Wentz playing this year. It is ticking off a lot of Eagles fans, but I think this may be a good thing in the long run for them. I still hope Wentz pulls a Couch, but giving the raw talent a bit more time instead of throwing him in the fire is a good thing for his future. Bradford and Daniels 1&2 with Wentz in street clothes. If that is the plan then paying for 2 vets makes more sense for them than it did before. I was under the assumption that after drafted a QB that high they would insert him in the lineup right away or at least part way through the season.

Comment

I cannot believe this trial is still being discussed. I didn't care when it was happening and I care less even now. Let it go people, it is hardly the worst travesty of justice in the last few decades and certainly doesn't deserve the attention it is getting.
            I think one of the defense lawyers (who I hated) said it perfectly. It was the most publicized case since the Lindbergh trial.

Comment

I still hope Wentz pulls a Couch,
              Best to lift with your legs.

Comment

Rumor is that the Eagles do not plan on Wentz playing this year. It is ticking off a lot of Eagles fans, but I think this may be a good thing in the long run for them. I still hope Wentz pulls a Couch, but giving the raw talent a bit more time instead of throwing him in the fire is a good thing for his future. Bradford and Daniels 1&2 with Wentz in street clothes. If that is the plan then paying for 2 vets makes more sense for them than it did before. I was under the assumption that after drafted a QB that high they would insert him in the lineup right away or at least part way through the season.
                I dont see Bradford lasting the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I'm not sure who it is/was but I have a hard time believing it was Bill

Bill has suckered people into believing he is every doppel that shows up around here but his approach to that kind of thing is much different imo .

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I dont see Bradford lasting the season.
                    Neither do they, hence Daniels. It seems from the start the plan was for him not to play at all in year one.

Comment

Best to lift with your legs.
                      Tim Couch. And you are wrong, it is best to get somebody else to do it for you.

Comment

Tim Couch. And you are wrong, it is best to get somebody else to do it for you.
                        True, I still dont know what "lift with your legs" means.

Comment

True, I still dont know what "lift with your legs" means.
                          Many different things to many different people.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Bill has suckered people into believing he is every doppel that shows up around here but his approach to that kind of thing is much different imo .
                              have I done that?

Whoops !!
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                have I done that?

Whoops !!
                                perhaps even.... whoops whoops double double?

-___-
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X