This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, I think think the whole "sit your first year"(or couple of years) isnt always the right approach. Its the most important position. I would rather find out if the QB will sink or swim as soon as possible. This way if he sinks and is a bust you can take steps to find another qb in the offseason. This way youre not hanging your hat on an unknown.
    But when it comes to the Eagles, I believe they wasted a lot of cap on someone they dont expect to last the season. They could have cut him and spent some money elsewhere
    Doesn't much matter what we think, it appears this is what the Eagles plan to do. Smart or not, at least the decisions at QB make a bit more sense now.

Comment

• I have a muscle spasm in my shoulder blade...is that weird?!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I have a muscle spasm in my shoulder blade...is that weird?!
        Costanza?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• "Your little comfy bubble in Jersey hardly qualifies you."

lmao here weee gooooo.

Comment

"Your little comfy bubble in Jersey hardly qualifies you."

lmao here weee gooooo.
            You get my point.

Calling people ignorant when he has no idea who they are, what they think, why the think what they think, where they come from, what their influences are...etc..........
            .......Is.....well.....ignorant.

Comment

• Seriously though, I cant wait for 2020. Maybe well wake up by then. What a joke our governments become.

Comment

Seriously though, I cant wait for 2020. Maybe well wake up by then. What a joke our governments become.
                Pretty much

Comment

• I'm enjoying the Trump/Kasich war or words.

Trump's team are morons

Comment

• I remember back in 2008, thinking along the lines of "wow, McCain is too old and out of touch to be president....it's hard to believe they would pick him as their candidate..."

WELP!!! HERE WE ARE, 2016!!! Your move, political parties!

What a ****ed up country we are.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I remember back in 2008, thinking along the lines of "wow, McCain is too old and out of touch to be president....it's hard to believe they would pick him as their candidate..."

WELP!!! HERE WE ARE, 2016!!! Your move, political parties!

What a ****ed up country we are.
                      Remember how we were just talking about ignorance.......
                      The old and out of touch guy has been right regarding most of our foreign policy over the last 8 years.

Comment

Remember how we were just talking about ignorance.......
                        The old and out of touch guy has been right regarding most of our foreign policy over the last 8 years.
                        MY POINT, Dezz......was that it wasn't nearly as bad as I though, in retrospect. Because today is so much worse. Look at who these two parties have decided are best suited to run the country. In a literal sense, I'm not sure how much worse these choices can get....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

MY POINT, Dezz

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Pretty much
                            hows does this happen, all these people running the country were voted on by the people...Are they not doing their jobs ? of the people by the people for the people....what's up? now we wait till 2020 for something better ? what's new....I heard this same sort of **** when Obama was elected.... it is what it is no? we get one vote not the candidate we want and it doesn't guarantee when we use it our guy wins but their are plenty of choice's right ? you can vote for anybody

Comment

"Your little comfy bubble in Jersey hardly qualifies you."

lmao here weee gooooo.
                              Where is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                hows does this happen, all these people running the country were voted on by the people...Are they not doing their jobs ? of the people by the people for the people....what's up? now we wait till 2020 for something better ? what's new....I heard this same sort of **** when Obama was elected.... it is what it is no? we get one vote not the candidate we want and it doesn't guarantee when we use it our guy wins but their are plenty of choice's right ? you can vote for anybody

In a democracy you get the government you deserve.

Clearly, we are morons.

Comment

Working...
                                X