X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    As in, just started it?
    Yea season 1, first epi. I thought the kid was going to fall on the wolf. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      then you would be putting it in the hands of a few and isn't that pretty much whats going on anyway..they pick the choices some of us vote .... we could do the king /queen thing
      Trained since birth to lead, sounds like a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Ignorance!!!!!
        preposterous!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yea season 1, first epi. I thought the kid was going to fall on the wolf. lol
          How mad would you have been?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How mad would you have been?
            That would have been awful. hahaha I feel like Im anticipating on hating it because I know/heard every ones going to die. I saw the one episode where one of the wolves bites the prince and the king forces him to put it down a few years ago. That was the main reason I refused to watch the show. haha

Comment

That would have been awful. hahaha I feel like Im anticipating on hating it because I know/heard every ones going to die. I saw the one episode where one of the wolves bites the prince and the king forces him to put it down a few years ago. That was the main reason I refused to watch the show. haha
              Yea, I was gonna say....prepare to be ****ing disappointed constantly if THAT upsets you!!

I really wanna rewatch at least the first 3 seasons.

Problem is they are all stored on external HDDs that are connected to a desktop I broke, and I don't wanna **** up the wire management....so instead, I'm cashing in all my reward points and buying a new desktop. I mean, I already bought a $300 video card I can't use. Might as well build the PC around it now lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                well then who, I'm open to ideas
                Me and you Big B. You can be vp of course. SGT can be secretary of state! Nana will be the AG. Mh can be Chief of Staff.

Comment

Yea, I was gonna say....prepare to be ****ing disappointed constantly if THAT upsets you!!

I really wanna rewatch at least the first 3 seasons.

Problem is they are all stored on external HDDs that are connected to a desktop I broke, and I don't wanna **** up the wire management....so instead, I'm cashing in all my reward points and buying a new desktop. I mean, I already bought a $300 video card I can't use. Might as well build the PC around it now lol
                  I was actually thinking of doing the same. My pc is still good but its over 6 years old already. The graphic card died about 2 years ago. Iv never built my own before. I was thinking of buying something with a really good processor then get a cheapest graphic card that comes with it, take it out and put my gtx970 in it. What card do you have?

Comment

Me and you Big B. You can be vp of course. SGT can be secretary of state! Nana will be the AG. Mh can be Chief of Staff.
                    Can I be the SOD?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was actually thinking of doing the same. My pc is still good but its over 6 years old already. The graphic card died about 2 years ago. Iv never built my own before. I was thinking of buying something with a really good processor then get a cheapest graphic card that comes with it, take it out and put my gtx970 in it. What card do you have?
                      the gtx 970 haha
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can I be the SOD?
                        Absolutely, why not. Jenn as press sec, tell awful jokes to keep the media occupied.

Comment

the gtx 970 haha
                          nice, thing is beast.

Comment

nice, thing is beast.
                            I wouldn't even know....it honestly wouldn't fit in my case. That's actually the real reason I decided to say **** IT! and just get a whole new computer. I might keep the HDD as a secondary, but...everything else in it, likely a downgrade.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You see those shows where journalist go around asking people basic questions about history and current events? Brutal.
                              It makes you cry for the American education system, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Which is why we shouldn't let everybody vote. There needs to be some qualifying aspect to those who can vote. It has to at least include a test of the major issues in the election and the candidates stance on them. If you don't understand what you are voting on or who you are voting for, should you be allowed to vote?
                                That's why I said "in a democracy"; I think that what you're proposing is a different form of government.

Comment

Working...
                                X