This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    whats a good site I can stream GOT from?
    try Streamlord.com
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      try Streamlord.com
      Thanks doood.

Comment

• Some people are so incredibly stupid. The guy has a audit today that we have spent 2 weeks prepping and getting the info from him was like pulling teeth. We tell him don't come to the audit, you are not needed and no positive outcome will come from you being there to answer questions. He insists on coming and we can't stop him. He shows up 15 minutes late, first thing he says to the auditor is "This needs to be done in an hour I am leaving for a trip to Europe." Auditor says, no problem. 20 minutes later he comes hands the guy a bill for over $43K and says due to the limited time I was given to research, I have disallowed everything not on the company bank statement. Since you are leaving the country today, I must insist on a certified check be delivered to the local IRS office before the close of business today or you won't be.

And leaves.

idiot

Comment

• Oh and he is yelling at my boss because we bungled the audit...wth

Comment

Thanks doood.
            did it work? I've never looked for GOT on there because I have them on my computer after they air
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Some people are so incredibly stupid. The guy has a audit today that we have spent 2 weeks prepping and getting the info from him was like pulling teeth. We tell him don't come to the audit, you are not needed and no positive outcome will come from you being there to answer questions. He insists on coming and we can't stop him. He shows up 15 minutes late, first thing he says to the auditor is "This needs to be done in an hour I am leaving for a trip to Europe." Auditor says, no problem. 20 minutes later he comes hands the guy a bill for over $43K and says due to the limited time I was given to research, I have disallowed everything not on the company bank statement. Since you are leaving the country today, I must insist on a certified check be delivered to the local IRS office before the close of business today or you won't be.

And leaves.

idiot
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

did it work? I've never looked for GOT on there because I have them on my computer after they air
                The first episode I watch worked then I went to watch another and 5 mins in it stopped. Tried watching it again and it happened again. Iv got some work to do now anyway

Comment

• I want that blond kids head on a spike. Same with his mom.

Comment

I want that blond kids head on a spike. Same with his mom.
                    Joffrey? He's such a little ****.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Quick question, Dani(white hair chick) and brother ruled one of the seven kingdoms, right? Now theyre trying to take it back with Drago?
                      I like the current king, hes a complete slob but hes cool

Comment

Quick question, Dani(white hair chick) and brother ruled one of the seven kingdoms, right? Now theyre trying to take it back with Drago?
                        I like the current king, hes a complete slob but hes cool
                        Soooooo....Danaerys is the daughter of Aerys Targaryen, who is referred to as The Mad King a lot in the show.
                        Danni and her brother Viserys were hidden and taken out of Kings Landing as infants/toddlers during Robert's Rebellion, and nobody really knew if they were alive or not. Anyway, during the rebellion, the Mad King was killed by Jamie Lannister during the sack of kings landing
                        The way the first 2 episodes of the show set it up is, Viserys, as the older sibling, considers himself the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms, not the man who usurped the throne(who you mentioned as king, Robert Baratheon). So he's literally using Danni as a bargaining chip to use the Dothraki's entire army to take the kingdom. He doesn't give a **** about her, he's just using the fact that she's gorgeous to buy an army.
                        Last edited by JPizzack; 07-20-2016, 02:55 PM.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I find the whole idea of Robert's Rebellion so awesome. Robert Baratheon had no intention of becoming king. It all started as a revenge plot pretty much....but then the Lannisters made sure that they bought in, and arranged Cersei to marry him, and everyone just decided he would be king since he and Ned Stark were the architects of the rebellion.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Soooooo....Danaerys is the daughter of Aerys Targaryen, who is referred to as The Mad King a lot in the show.
                            Danni and her brother Viserys were hidden and taken out of Kings Landing as infants/toddlers during Robert's Rebellion, and nobody really knew if they were alive or not.
                            ahhhhh did not know they were the children of the Mad King. got it. Good stuff.

Comment

ahhhhh did not know they were the children of the Mad King. got it. Good stuff.
                              Yea, I find the backstory of the show just as amazing as what unfolds in the show itself. There are actually multiple books(one story, one encyclopedic) about the history of Westeros/Essos
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What is that from, it does not look familiar.

Comment

Working...
                                X