This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Arya is the main reason I keep reading the books, not many other likeable characters.
    Yea shes alright, not the greatest actress. She looks exactly like my niece

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea shes alright, not the greatest actress. She looks exactly like my niece
      Never watched the show, so I cannot comment on the actress. In the books she is a great character. There are a couple other good characters, but most of the rest are either dead or I am hoping will be soon.

Sandor Clegane, Ygritte, Osha, Tyrion Lannister, Brienne of Tarth, Asha Greyjoy and Obreyn Martell are other good characters from the books.

I like the sand snakes too Obara, Nymeria, Tyene, Sarella, Elia, Obella, Dorea, and Loreza.

Comment

• You're not going to win, Dezzz. Funny how they guy who puts down so many here for *****ing and having thin skin cries the loudest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          You're not going to win, Dezzz. Funny how they guy who puts down so many here for *****ing and having thin skin cries the loudest.
          wha?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            wha?
            Waaaaaahhhh! Someone's crying for discrimination against poor, poor Odell.

Comment

You're not going to win, Dezzz. Funny how they guy who puts down so many here for *****ing and having thin skin cries the loudest.
              G's a good guy. Just different opinions is all.

Comment

• Guys, I want a dire wolf.

Comment

You're way off base. G is a good man.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• test

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Stop picking on the new guy.

Comment

Stop picking on the new guy.
                        Yeah man, keep that up and we'll never get him to clean our chimneys for free.

Comment

This isn't a debate or opinion appropriate to be discussed on this particular forum. I realize it's a subject that is in the news and minds of many - but no good will come of it, when it's reduced to pure race baiting. He might be a good man, but he's beat that drum in too many threads, or cloyly says he has it figured out why certain people say or do things but "won't go there". I've had no negative interactions with him, but shouldn't feel like I need to walk on eggshells with anyone, either.

Comment

Guys, I want a dire wolf.
                            Northern Inuits are the closest I've ever seen.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

This isn't a debate or opinion appropriate to be discussed on this particular forum. I realize it's a subject that is in the news and minds of many - but no good will come of it, when it's reduced to pure race baiting. He might be a good man, but he's beat that drum in too many threads, or cloyly says he has it figured out why certain people say or do things but "won't go there". I've had no negative interactions with him, but shouldn't feel like I need to walk on eggshells with anyone, either.
                              You seemed to be suggesting that my friend G has thin skin. You also seem to be stereotyping certain posters as having thin skins.

The first is ridiculous and the second is unproductive.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You seemed to be suggesting that my friend G has thin skin. You also seem to be stereotyping certain posters as having thin skins.

The first is ridiculous and the second is unproductive.
                                I am lost, wtf are you guys talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X