This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You seemed to be suggesting that my friend G has thin skin. You also seem to be stereotyping certain posters as having thin skins.

The first is ridiculous and the second is unproductive.
    lol G is very thinned skin when it comes to Odell. You know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      lol G is very thinned skin when it comes to Odell. You know this.
      No...He just disagrees with you.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No...He just disagrees with you.
        Yes I already said that. But it definitely annoys him every time people start talking about him badly. If he didnt he wouldnt feel the need to defend Odell every time Odells clearly in the wrong

Comment

• BREAKING NFL NEWS: RB Le'Veon Bell is facing a 4-game suspension for violating ‪#‎NFL‬ policy on substance of abuse

Comment

Yes I already said that. But it definitely annoys him every time people start talking about him badly. If he didnt he wouldnt feel the need to defend Odell every time Odells clearly in the wrong
            I think ODB is great.......but he's also a diva jaggoff.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

For now I will chalk up his childish behavior to him still being young and getting used to his celebrity. But if he doesn't grow up soon he will be another player that I just don't like to root for.

Comment

You seemed to be suggesting that my friend G has thin skin. You also seem to be stereotyping certain posters as having thin skins.

The first is ridiculous and the second is unproductive.
                Um, no - a large number of members here are being stereotyped as old plantation massas, who view blacks in a certain way. And that's ridiculous and unproductive.
                Like I said, I haven't entertained or engaged in this nonsense discussion on those treads - so it's a dead issue. Let the mods shut it down.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

• Were all thin skinned when it comes to our guy though.

Dont you talk about my Tommy.

Comment

• NFL News: TMZ Sports reports that a 20-year-old woman filed a police report with the Columbus Police Department on Friday morning and accused Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a car together. She said she and Elliott used to live together, although Elliott denied that and the abuse allegation when contacted by police.

Comment

NFL News: TMZ Sports reports that a 20-year-old woman filed a police report with the Columbus Police Department on Friday morning and accused Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a car together. She said she and Elliott used to live together, although Elliott denied that and the abuse allegation when contacted by police.
                        just saw that too......guess we dodged that bullet.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          For now I will chalk up his childish behavior to him still being young and getting used to his celebrity. But if he doesn't grow up soon he will be another player that I just don't like to root for.
                          I been trying to do the same ...but this **** with norman is starting to escalate again ...And I have my doubts that Junior can handle himself properly ....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            just saw that too......guess we dodged that bullet.....
                            he shot at her?

Comment

he shot at her?
                              No, shes got scratches on her neck and bruises on her arm.

Comment

he shot at her?
                                lol I didnt catch that.

Comment

Working...
                                X