This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    What are you jabronis doin this weekend?
    Suppose to be 98 tomorrow. Im sitting on my couch in my underwear allllll day.

Jamming tonight. gigging tomorrow night (filling in on bass for a friend's band) at a summer party, hanging out in/by the pool on Sunday.

You're welcome to use the pool Sunday on LI, dezz but you gotta bring beer, otherwise don't come mofo

Comment

• All our dogs are lying all over the kitchen floor, hanging out in the AC

they occasionally go out to piss and run around then they're right back inside into the AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Jamming tonight. gigging tomorrow night (filling in on bass for a friend's band) at a summer party, hanging out in/by the pool on Sunday.

You're welcome to use the pool Sunday on LI, dezz but you gotta bring beer, otherwise don't come mofo
        Thanks man haha.
        Might be playing baseball Sunday. The older guys want to start earlier though, meh. And we play in frekin Farmingdale. Youre more than welcome.

Comment

• Actual baseball or softball? I haven't played real baseball in like 35 years...and my sense is that if I tried now, it would be awful.

Comment

Actual baseball or softball? I haven't played real baseball in like 35 years...and my sense is that if I tried now, it would be awful.
            baseball, we have about12-20 guys that play. We have some old timer who likes to pitch, he thinks hes good but hes not. I mean I guess hes good at putting the ball over the plate so we can jack it....
            If we have enough people we play a game, if not we just drink and take batting practice and catch popups and whatnot.

Comment

• YAY WORK ON SATURDAY!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                YAY WORK ON SATURDAY!!!
                Me too.

Comment

baseball, we have about12-20 guys that play. We have some old timer who likes to pitch, he thinks hes good but hes not. I mean I guess hes good at putting the ball over the plate so we can jack it....
                  If we have enough people we play a game, if not we just drink and take batting practice and catch popups and whatnot.

That sounds excellent. I have a similar style pick up softball game up in Garrison on Sunday afternoons. We often end up playing a lot of half field softball

Comment

That sounds excellent. I have a similar style pick up softball game up in Garrison on Sunday afternoons. We often end up playing a lot of half field softball
                    You guys have ambitious weekends.
                    My weekends involve drinking in the pool for no less than 4 hours a day.

I do workout though.......12 oz. curls.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

yea Saturday night got a little crazy, none of the younger guys made it. Sunday morning sucked

Comment

Thanks man haha.
                        Might be playing baseball Sunday. The older guys want to start earlier though, meh. And we play in frekin Farmingdale. Youre more than welcome.
                        Do you play on the SUNY Farmingdale field? That's a nice one. I went there for a 2 year degree, and often take my dog hiking on the trails behind it - in the coldest days of winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          You guys have ambitious weekends.
                          My weekends involve drinking in the pool for no less than 4 hours a day.

I do workout though.......12 oz. curls.

I aspire to this.

I am interested in purchasing your newsletter. Please contact me so payment arrangements can be made.

Meantime, I'm taking tons of creatine in prep for the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            Do you play on the SUNY Farmingdale field? That's a nice one. I went there for a 2 year degree, and often take my dog hiking on the trails behind it - in the coldest days of winter.
                            No, not sure where that is. Im not really familiar with the area.

Comment

• boring.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X