This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I only have known 2 QBs and neither have done that.
    There ya go, Elis a HOFer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Its nice up there but I thought it was going to be bigger. Its kind of like a library.
      Been there a few times. Had much more stuff when I was younger when the museum floor space was smaller before the remodel. Now they have a lot more space but less substance and interest. Much like what has happened to the sport.

Comment

There ya go, Elis a HOFer.
        If you said, ipso facto here it would have been funnier.

Sarcasman, posting coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          If you said, ipso facto here it would have been funnier.

Sarcasman, posting coach
          IDK if the fact that he has better accomplishments than 2 other players qualifies as a HOFer.

Comment

• I think GOT would be better without the dragons and black magic. That priestess farting out that evil shadow was so damn corny.

Comment

Its nice up there but I thought it was going to be bigger. Its kind of like a library.
              it's technically bigger than the nfl HOF, which is just one narrow hallway with busts.
              granted, I haven't been to Cooperstown since like....1993ish, but yea
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I think GOT would be better without the dragons and black magic. That priestess farting out that evil shadow was so damn corny.
                that was one of the dumbest "magic" things in the show. people still joke about it.

THE VAGINA STANNIS SHADOW MONSTER!!! lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  it's technically bigger than the nfl HOF, which is just one narrow hallway with busts.
                  granted, I haven't been to Cooperstown since like....1993ish, but yea
                  I was expecting a lot more memorabilia. Players bats, gloves, balls, jerseys.

Comment

I was expecting a lot more memorabilia. Players bats, gloves, balls, jerseys.
                    hmm...when I went back then I feel like there was a ton of stuff....but its been so long, I have no idea.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm...when I went back then I feel like there was a ton of stuff....but its been so long, I have no idea.
                      I went about 6 years ago or so and there is very little memorabilia out like in the 90s before the remodel. Not worth the visit anymore. I went for a weekend planning on really exploring the museum because I had only had day trips in the past. I saw everything at the museum in about an hour and a half. So we made use of our room at the inn the rest of the weekend.

If you have been to the museum before, I really wouldn't recommend wasting your money on it ever again. Still worth a visit for first timers though.

Comment

I went about 6 years ago or so and there is very little memorabilia out like in the 90s before the remodel. Not worth the visit anymore. I went for a weekend planning on really exploring the museum because I had only had day trips in the past. I saw everything at the museum in about an hour and a half. So we made use of our room at the inn the rest of the weekend.

If you have been to the museum before, I really wouldn't recommend wasting your money on it ever again. Still worth a visit for first timers though.
                        Interesting. That's good to know.....In case I wanna go back......which I don't.....Ever....Because baseball is awful.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Preseason Prediction question:

Who are the 12 play-off teams this year?

Mine:

Steelers
                          Jags
                          Pats
                          Bills
                          Chiefs
                          Raiders

Packers
                          Vikings
                          Panthers
                          Giants
                          Cardinals
                          Seahawks

Comment

Interesting. That's good to know.....In case I wanna go back......which I don't.....Ever....Because baseball is awful.
                            Baseball is the greatest sport there is. Major League Baseball is awful and unwatchable.

Comment

Baseball is the greatest sport there is. Major League Baseball is awful and unwatchable.
                              We'll have to agree to disagree about that first part.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We'll have to agree to disagree about that first part.
                                I don't think I can agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X