Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    but NOT Michael Jordan?!?! You know he's from Brooklyn, right?!

    I did not know that

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

      sarcasman, hardass
      You might have Piriformis Syndrome, see a doctor.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I have, and agree that was well done. But not AATWT.

        I don't know what AATWT means.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Dr J
          John McEnroe
          **** McGuire
          A-Rod
          Whitey Ford
          Melo
          Bobby Thomson
          Bernard King
          Mark Jackson
          Willie Randolph
          Mike Tyson, Jimmy Braddock. Rocky Graziano
          And last but certainly not least, from Jerrrsey, 14 all star appearances, 5 time gold glove winner, and 5 time world champion, Derek Sanderson Jeterrrrrrrrrrr

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            You might have Piriformis Syndrome, see a doctor.
            I'm guessing that during this particular examination, I will not be able to see the Dr

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Everybody likes Dylan's songs when they're done by someone else
              Very True. There's one song "Lay Lady Lay, on my Big Brass Bed", where his voice sounds so soothing - why is that?

              I like a lot of "The Band" s work, though...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I don't know what AATWT means.
                All Around The World Tour

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Mike Tyson, Jimmy Braddock. Rocky Graziano
                  And last but certainly not least, from Jerrrsey, 14 all star appearances, 5 time gold glove winner, and 5 time world champion, Derek Sanderson Jeterrrrrrrrrrr
                  I forgot Tyson...and OMG Jeter!

                  I love him so much. Such a great, great guy. All world player, more importantly a fantastic human being and really a model to which we all should aspire.

                  Very likely the greatest human being this planet has ever produced.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I don't know what AATWT means.
                    Sorry, us musical experts abbreviate famous songs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      All Around The World Tour

                      Thanks. Now I don't understand the entire sentence.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I forgot Tyson...and OMG Jeter!

                        I love him so much. Such a great, great guy. All world player, more importantly a fantastic human being and really a model to which we all should aspire.

                        Very likely the greatest human being this planet has ever produced.
                        Yea....eat a bag of *****.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Thanks. Now I don't understand the entire sentence.
                          YAVW

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            All Around The World Tour
                            Love when that happens, especially the painful portions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Sorry, us musical experts abbreviate famous songs.
                              What do you call somebody who spends a lot of time around musicians?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                What do you call somebody who spends a lot of time around musicians?
                                Deaf.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X