Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    They wrote a song about me.
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      First of all....John Lennon was a ****head......I'm sorry to speak ill of the dead but he was a real jaggoff.

Secondly,,,Ringo was a damned good drummer.
      Still a funny line.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lmao....that guy , as well as that jacked English guy, got 2 places completely shut down in my area.

talk about not knowing your target demographic.....
        I don't know anything about him, so I didn't get sarc's joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I don't know anything about him, so I didn't get sarc's joke.
          There are some TV shows where this guy will go into failing bars, turn them upside down, reteach them everything they need to know, and MOST of the time actually changes the core of the business, down to the name, and the theme of the place. it's weird.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?
            Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Comment

There are some TV shows where this guy will go into failing bars, turn them upside down, reteach them everything they need to know, and MOST of the time actually changes the core of the business, down to the name, and the theme of the place. it's weird.
              Does it work out for them usually?

Comment

Does it work out for them usually?
                More often than not, no. They usually do this thing at the end of the show before the credits, and a lot of the time, they say the place closed within 6 months lol. I'm sure sometimes it does work out though. Honestly I've only shown the show a handful of times.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

More often than not, no. They usually do this thing at the end of the show before the credits, and a lot of the time, they say the place closed within 6 months lol. I'm sure sometimes it does work out though. Honestly I've only shown the show a handful of times.
                  How do they get businesses to do it then?

Sales pitch:

We will reveal all your bad practices on TV, after killing any trust your customers have in your business, we will then have you take on massive expenses in revamping your business so you can fail before we can embarrass you on TV!

Comment

How do they get businesses to do it then?

Sales pitch:

We will reveal all your bad practices on TV, after killing any trust your customers have in your business, we will then have you take on massive expenses in revamping your business so you can fail before we can embarrass you on TV!
                    Essentially the show dumps a ****LOAD of money into the place for free, just to help them out. so if it fails after that, the only people actually losing money is the network.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Essentially the show dumps a ****LOAD of money into the place for free, just to help them out. so if it fails after that, the only people actually losing money is the network.
                      And the people who owned the restaurant because theyre now out of work

Comment

And the people who worked there.

Landlords no need to find new tenants.

Also proven that as businesses fail in a area, crime rates tend to rise. So it might have produced a few more victims as well.

This will also lower property values in the are, hurting every homeowner. With confidence in the area dropping, other local business will see decreasing revenue, causing more degrading of the area, causing more decreases in revenue. This will continue exponentially until the entire area is a warzone and then to keep piece they will need to create a robocop. Which will lead them finding inorganic ways to produce the ultimate police officer. This could lead to an artificial intelligence that decided the way to protect the world is to destroy the people and then John Connor needs to send his dad back in time to fight Arnold, deposit his sperm and then leave her a single mom in a harsh world and creating an inescapable loop of fate.

All because John Taffer wanted to refurbish his pool house.

Comment

Well yea, but my point was that these places get help from the show because they are usually about to go out of business.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Watching Eli throw bombs to Odell is making me horny.

Comment

• Im the only one?!

Comment

Im the only one?!
                                Well....I'm working, so.....yea it might just be you.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X