This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Suicide Squad is getting bad reviews. I thought the trailers looked lame to begin with. Emo Joker? Stuuuuupid.
    What was the last good DC movie?

I didn't like most of the Batman movies. The last good one was with Heath Ldger as Joker I think. I have hopes for the Wonder Woman movie, it looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Doesn't matter, wouldn't drink that stuff.

Neither of my parents were born in the US so the things I ate growing up were often different than what the other kids ate. Got a lot of odd looks at the lunch table as a kid. Particularly when my dad packed it, smoked haddock was not a popular thing with the other kids. He got me in trouble when I brought in tablet and shared it with the other kids, seems elementary schools frown upon serving whiskey filled sweets at lunch.
      not sure what tablet is did you give the teacher one ...

Scottish sweet ? like fudge ?
      Last edited by byron; 08-03-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        not sure what tablet is did you give the teacher one ...
        sugar, condensed milk, butter and whiskey, hardened like fudge.....I learned later that you can use vanilla instead of whiskey and my dad scoffed. Nobody could scoff quite like my dad.

Comment

sugar, condensed milk, butter and whiskey, hardened like fudge.....I learned later that you can use vanilla instead of whiskey and my dad scoffed. Nobody could scoff quite like my dad.
          haha... sounds tasty

Comment

• Jenn......who let you back in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              haha... sounds tasty
              it is pretty awesome, I make it with vanilla now for obvious reasons. Even send it in with my nephew for lunch. For fun I sometimes pack him smoked haddock too, which always gets me a look from my sister.

My nephew and sister stop on the way to school every morning for breakfast and I have a lunch packed for him. Can't wait for school to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Jenn......who let you back in here?
                huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I love Ya Dez but you have a tendency of posting day old news.
                  He's a throwback; I like that about him.

Yesterday he said he knew a gal, guvnor!

Comment

Doesn't matter, wouldn't drink that stuff.

Neither of my parents were born in the US so the things I ate growing up were often different than what the other kids ate. Got a lot of odd looks at the lunch table as a kid. Particularly when my dad packed it, smoked haddock was not a popular thing with the other kids. He got me in trouble when I brought in tablet and shared it with the other kids, seems elementary schools frown upon serving whiskey filled sweets at lunch.

Were they Scots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Were they Scots?
                      My dad was, my mom was Italian. I ate a lot of fish growing up. Mom was a great cook and was able to make dad's favorites "the right way".

Comment

My dad was, my mom was Italian. I ate a lot of fish growing up. Mom was a great cook and was able to make dad's favorites "the right way".
                        Nice combo. I Love my mom to death but the irish don't cook well. She could ruin a can of baked beans

Comment

He's a throwback; I like that about him.

Yesterday he said he knew a gal, guvnor!
                          I reported it before Rudy and thats all that matters

Comment

Nice combo. I Love my mom to death but the irish don't cook well. She could ruin a can of baked beans
                            haha I got lucky, mines pretty good.

Comment

• 10 more sleeps until preseason.

Comment

• I just told my boss; "Scheduling me by myself would probably be more productive for this place at this point....you know exactly what I mean, too"
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X