This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    I noticed Jen had a picture up a little over a week ago - her hands were kinda in "The Scream" pose, if I recall. I assume that was her? Not Asian, or I would have gone nuts over it.

Why is it every nationality or skin color woman a guy can notice or go on about with others, is all fine and dandy - but mention you find Asian women attractive, and you have a weird "fetish"?
    lollllll
    uhhh well I guess it just depends on how you speak about said people.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      They are both dead.
      Moral of the story: Don't do parodies of Chippendales dancers on SNL.....you may end up DEAD!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I noticed Jen had a picture up a little over a week ago - her hands were kinda in "The Scream" pose, if I recall. I assume that was her? Not Asian, or I would have gone nuts over it.

Why is it every nationality or skin color woman a guy can notice or go on about with others, is all fine and dandy - but mention you find Asian women attractive, and you have a weird "fetish"?
        Scream pose? It was just a shot Beth took recently. Tell you what, if somebody can tell me who Sarc was talking about when he said I look like Donna, I will provide the picture. The recent one, not the one Byron saw at Halloween.

I find men and women of all races attractive, is that a "fetish"?

Comment

Scream pose? It was just a shot Beth took recently. Tell you what, if somebody can tell me who Sarc was talking about when he said I look like Donna, I will provide the picture. The recent one, not the one Byron saw at Halloween.

I don't know who he was referring to. We can make some guesses perhaps?

Ok, so it just dawned on me that I don't know any famous people named Donna.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Donna from that 70s show? aka Alex from OITNB?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Donna from that 70s show?
              haha I was thinking that too. Dont know many Donnas.

Comment

I don't know who he was referring to. We can make some guesses perhaps?

Ok, so it just dawned on me that I don't know any famous people named Donna.
                Guesses won't work, I need facts.

Comment

We want the scantily clad one - no mods come to this section, it will be all of our fun little secret.

Attraction to any human, regardless of any of that, is not a fetish. They're not a German Shepard, for Christ sakes...
                  sigpic

Comment

Guesses won't work, I need facts.
                    Well, you're going to have to go to the source I guess: Sarc, himself.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, you're going to have to go to the source I guess: Sarc, himself.
                      Well then I guess you are SOL....or you could stop being lazy.

Comment

• ugh....PM, I hate you....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh....PM, I hate you....
                          New rule. All PMs will be posted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            New rule. All PMs will be posted here.
                            lmao.
                            I think I figured out why she was calling me lazy. I PMd her to confirm.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think Im the only one who doesnt like the dragons. I dont know, I find the story in Westeros more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I think Im the only one who doesnt like the dragons. I dont know, I find the story in Westeros more interesting.
                                Well.......I see what youre saying. They stalled SO much time with Dani in Mereen, so it became harder to get invested in that storyline OVER 3 ****ING SEASONS!!! But now that it's paying off, I'm back in it. How can you NOT like dragons?!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X