Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well.......I see what youre saying. They stalled SO much time with Dani in Mereen, so it became harder to get invested in that storyline OVER 3 ****ING SEASONS!!! But now that it's paying off, I'm back in it. How can you NOT like dragons?!
    Spoilers


    I dont knoooow, its corny. Like the end of season 5 in gladiator arena, dragon shows up and saves the day out of nowhere. As soon as the siege of Mareen started, it shows up.
    I know its all going to tie together finally which is cool. I wonder who Jamie will side with.
    Do we know who Jon Snows dad is? Why was Ramsey also a Snow and why didnt either of them mention about being Snows when they met before the battle? Sansa should have flayed him. The dogs were too merciful.

    Comment


    • Im reading Normans getting constantly roasted at redskins camp.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Donna?
        From Bill's favorite show

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          From Bill's favorite show
          one tree hill?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Spoilers


            I dont knoooow, its corny. Like the end of season 5 in gladiator arena, dragon shows up and saves the day out of nowhere. As soon as the siege of Mareen started, it shows up.
            I know its all going to tie together finally which is cool. I wonder who Jamie will side with.
            Do we know who Jon Snows dad is? Why was Ramsey also a Snow and why didnt either of them mention about being Snows when they met before the battle? Sansa should have flayed him. The dogs were too merciful.
            Yes they explain who it is in earlier episodes. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on it considering you binge watched. Need some help?

            btw, Snow is a ******* name....meaning anyone whos a ******* and in the north just gets the name Snow. anyone born in the Riverlands is given the name Rivers. in Dorne, it's Sand, etc....

            ugh apparently you cant say bast-ard on the boards lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              From Bill's favorite show
              OHHH.....
              Donna from Suits!

              rawr!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • I can't tell if jmike looks like Donna from the photo I've seen. Need a better sample size for more accurate results.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I think Byron was the only person to see it that time. But I had it up for two days recently. And who is Donna?
                  I saw it as well.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    one tree hill?
                    Suits

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      OHHH.....
                      Donna from Suits!

                      rawr!

                      didn't see this, could have saved the pixels...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I can't tell if jmike looks like Donna from the photo I've seen. Need a better sample size for more accurate results.
                        I didn't analyze it, I just glanced at it, didn't know who it was but thought to myself, "that looks a bit like Donna" who for the record is an attractive woman.

                        I also didn't think to anticipate any sort of creepy yellow fever fetishes* so again, I didn't really study the picture.

                        For the record, I look exactly like my avatar pic


                        *yes, I'm just messing with you jimmie

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I didn't analyze it, I just glanced at it, didn't know who it was but thought to myself, "that looks a bit like Donna" who for the record is an attractive woman.

                          I also didn't think to anticipate any sort of creepy yellow fever fetishes* so again, I didn't really study the picture.

                          For the record, I look exactly like my avatar pic


                          *yes, I'm just messing with you jimmie
                          ugh.....Donna is incredible. She's the kind of woman that unwinnable wars are started over.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            ugh.....Donna is incredible. She's the kind of woman that unwinnable wars are started over.

                            Yeah? That must be your creepy fetish.

                            I mean I like her and all but for me, she's just not all that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Yeah? That must be your creepy fetish.

                              I mean I like her and all but for me, she's just not all that.
                              Generally speaking, she's not my thing. Tall red head? yea nope. She's an obvious exception.

                              I like short brunettes lol. Or to quote Ron Swanson: "I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women, and breakfast food..."
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Yes they explain who it is in earlier episodes. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on it considering you binge watched. Need some help?

                                btw, Snow is a ******* name....meaning anyone whos a ******* and in the north just gets the name Snow. anyone born in the Riverlands is given the name Rivers. in Dorne, it's Sand, etc....

                                ugh apparently you cant say bast-ard on the boards lol
                                ned stark isn't snows dad, he's his uncle. The last episode the 3 eyed raven kid saw Ned and his sister she was dying. She said Robert can never find out
                                Last edited by dezzzR; 08-04-2016, 06:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X