This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    ned stark isn't snows dad, he's his uncle. The last episode the 3 eyed raven kid saw Ned and his sister she was dying. She said Robert can never find out
    correct. But did you want to know WHO the dad was?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      correct. But did you want to know WHO the dad was?
      Roberts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I didn't analyze it, I just glanced at it, didn't know who it was but thought to myself, "that looks a bit like Donna" who for the record is an attractive woman.
        I didn't really study the picture.
        Well I agree J-mike is very attractive and I'm just saying... no creepy stuff intended.....J-mike did you get the package I sent you yet ??

so much for the package joke sorry j-mike

I just kidding !
        Last edited by byron; 08-05-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I also didn't think to anticipate any sort of creepy yellow fever fetishes* so again, I didn't really study the picture.
          *yes, I'm just messing with you jimmie
          It's definitely creepy, but I can't help it. Not a fetish, though - since I can feel satisfaction without one.

Comment

Roberts?
            PM
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• this past week went quick.

Comment

this past week went quick.
                Kinda crawled for me. Probably because yesterday I worked in one of our slowest branches.

I do get out early today though. get an early start to the weekend.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It wasn't as hot and humid, as the previous couple of weeks. Getting back to looking forward to each day, and not dreading the weather report.

Comment

Yet Trump said enough dumb things in this week to fill a month.

No I did NOT just go there!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

OHHH.....
                      Donna from Suits!

rawr!
                      Never heard of her before, she is gorgeous. I don't see the resemblance, wish I looked that good. Plus I am no redhead, shame it would match my pale skin much better. My hair is black, any red you saw was added for aesthetic appeal.

Comment

I saw it as well.
                        I could probably leave it up, nobody would know it is me unless I told them and I have since seen more scantily clothed avatars.

Comment

Generally speaking, she's not my thing. Tall red head? yea nope. She's an obvious exception.

I like short brunettes lol. Or to quote Ron Swanson: "I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women, and breakfast food..."
                          She's tall, red headed and big boobed; haha, definitely not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Still feels like Trump getting the nomination is just a joke and we are waiting on the punchline. Can't be real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

just a month?? the guy is a walking horror sound byte
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Still feels like Trump getting the nomination is just a joke and we are waiting on the punchline. Can't be real.
                                That's the way I felt too....like it was a big trolling just waiting for the GOP to reveal their normal candidate, so that person looked so much better. But uhhh that didn't happen.

This election, I feel bad for REAL levelheaded republicans. I'll use MH for example. Their party is now lost. It wouldn't be shocking if the republicans didn't win another election until they completely change their participants. their party is lost.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X