This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    That's the way I felt too....like it was a big trolling just waiting for the GOP to reveal their normal candidate, so that person looked so much better. But uhhh that didn't happen.

This election, I feel bad for REAL levelheaded republicans. I'll use MH for example. Their party is now lost. It wouldn't be shocking if the republicans didn't win another election until they completely change their participants. their party is lost.
    Funny thing is I think Trump will win this.

1-There are plenty of people who will just vote republican no matter who the candidate is (my in-laws for example)
    2-There are still plenty of people who won't vote for Hillary simply because she is female
    3-There is still a large group of people who just want anything but a politician in politics and they will view Trump as that guy, a candidate his own party doesn't want.

Personally, I am very happy to see a woman getting the nomination. I just wish the selected a better woman for candidacy. So I won't be voting for either of them because I don't think either will do a good job and I disagree with both of them on two many issues.

Gary Johnson anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Funny thing is I think Trump will win this.

1-There are plenty of people who will just vote republican no matter who the candidate is (my in-laws for example)
      2-There are still plenty of people who won't vote for Hillary simply because she is female
      3-There is still a large group of people who just want anything but a politician in politics and they will view Trump as that guy, a candidate his own party doesn't want.

Personally, I am very happy to see a woman getting the nomination. I just wish the selected a better woman for candidacy. So I won't be voting for either of them because I don't think either will do a good job and I disagree with both of them on two many issues.

Gary Johnson anyone?
      Youre not wrong about the blind voters. I just don't know how if those people outweigh demo/independent voters
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Youre not wrong about the blind voters. I just don't know how if those people outweigh demo/independent voters
        IDK how many of the independents will be voting for Hillary, I won't be. Well technically I'm registered republican, but that is only so I can have some input in the primaries in PA. Pretty stupid that independents can't vote in primaries IMO.

Comment

IDK how many of the independents will be voting for Hillary, I won't be. Well technically I'm registered republican, but that is only so I can have some input in the primaries in PA. Pretty stupid that independents can't vote in primaries IMO.
          Agreed. And they make it so hard to re-register with an affiliation.

I think there's only 11 states that have completely open primaries.

There was an amazing podcast by Freakanomics that talked about different election policies and and practices that need to die. I think anyone on either side would agree with most of what was said.

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/idea...ction-edition/
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Yet Trump said enough dumb things in this week to fill a month.

No I did NOT just go there!
            And it overshadows the Iran ransom which annoys the **** out of me.
            Im might bite the bullet. I dont want liberal judges. Hillarys is going to be awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              And it overshadows the Iran ransom which annoys the **** out of me.
              Im might bite the bullet. I dont want liberal judges. Hillarys is going to be awful.
              worse than the alternative? I know you don't really think that

judges? what are you afraid of? GAY MARRIAGE?!?!?! *GASP*!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If someone is truly proud to be an American, then you must be mortified at the thought of Trump possibly becoming president. We're the butt of jokes already for allowing it to go this far....if it happens, we're just a straight up joke of a country who let a bunch of fools elect THE BIGGEST of fools. I'm not ready to concede. Like, I am straight up embarrassed for us already.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If someone is truly proud to be an American, then you must be mortified at the thought of Trump possibly becoming president. We're the butt of jokes already for allowing it to go this far....if it happens, we're just a straight up joke of a country who let a bunch of fools elect THE BIGGEST of fools. I'm not ready to concede. Like, I am straight up embarrassed for us already.
                  Because thats all that really matters, not being at the butt end of jokes. I got news for you, we already are....
                  You seem to think Hillary is more qualified, thats fine. I strongly disagree, she just as bad if not worse than Trump.

Comment

Really? The SC on rules on gay marriage? I did not know that.

Comment

That's the way I felt too....like it was a big trolling just waiting for the GOP to reveal their normal candidate, so that person looked so much better. But uhhh that didn't happen.

This election, I feel bad for REAL levelheaded republicans. I'll use MH for example. Their party is now lost. It wouldn't be shocking if the republicans didn't win another election until they completely change their participants. their party is lost.
                      I like to think Im a level headed guy that leans right but its time to deal with reality now. Do you want a lying corrupt criminal or an egotistical business man.

Comment

He's talking about the Supreme Court.
                        BTW...The conservative Supreme Court validated gay marriage for all 50 states.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Comment

• Are you on fb Jenn?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Are you on fb Jenn?
                              Foot Ball?
                              Fancy Boots?
                              Fan Bastich?
                              Funny Baboons?
                              Funky Badminton?
                              Forlorn Birds?
                              Fist Bump?
                              Fishy Butts?
                              Flamingo Bashers?
                              Ferrari Blast?
                              Fresh Bananas?

what u mean?

Comment

Foot Ball?
                                Fancy Boots?
                                Fan Bastich?
                                Funny Baboons?
                                Funky Badminton?
                                Forlorn Birds?
                                Fist Bump?
                                Fishy Butts?
                                Flamingo Bashers?
                                Ferrari Blast?
                                Fresh Bananas?

what u mean?
                                nevermind, I was going to invite you to thee swag thread on facebook, but I dont know, something about you...................

Comment

Working...
                                X