Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    nevermind, I was going to invite you to thee swag thread on facebook, but I dont know, something about you...................
    .....is evil.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Because thats all that really matters, not being at the butt end of jokes. I got news for you, we already are....
      You seem to think Hillary is more qualified, thats fine. I strongly disagree, she just as bad if not worse than Trump.
      So you think some random guy is better than someone who at least has some political experience(whether you think it's good experience or not). Most people feel that Hillary's foreign policy during her SOS term was obviously telling. But umm....HAVE YOU LISTENED TO TRUMP?!?!
      I just can't imagine one thing that I'd trust him over her with. He's going to be a nightmare who causes wars, and divides our own country further apart. If that's what you want, ok, go vote for him I guess. That's not very American of you though.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        So you think some random guy is better than someone who at least has some political experience(whether you think it's good experience or not). Most people feel that Hillary's foreign policy during her SOS term was obviously telling. But umm....HAVE YOU LISTENED TO TRUMP?!?!
        I just can't imagine one thing that I'd trust him over her with. He's going to be a nightmare who causes wars, and divides our own country further apart. If that's what you want, ok, go vote for him I guess. That's not very American of you though.
        I'm writing in John Kasich and focusing on the down ballot. Hillary will be President and it's very important to balance her out in Congress.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          nevermind, I was going to invite you to thee swag thread on facebook, but I dont know, something about you...................
          Oh, facebook....no, very bad place for me

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            .....is evil.
            very

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              So you think some random guy is better than someone who at least has some political experience(whether you think it's good experience or not). Most people feel that Hillary's foreign policy during her SOS term was obviously telling. But umm....HAVE YOU LISTENED TO TRUMP?!?!
              I just can't imagine one thing that I'd trust him over her with. He's going to be a nightmare who causes wars, and divides our own country further apart. If that's what you want, ok, go vote for him I guess. That's not very American of you though.
              No I dont think that but Im willing to roll the dice on an unknown than someone who I know is a lying corrupt piece of ****. If you can lie to the faces of family members who just lost their sons who were serving this country, you dont deserve to be anywhere near the oval office.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                So you think some random guy is better than someone who at least has some political experience(whether you think it's good experience or not). Most people feel that Hillary's foreign policy during her SOS term was obviously telling. But umm....HAVE YOU LISTENED TO TRUMP?!?!
                I just can't imagine one thing that I'd trust him over her with. He's going to be a nightmare who causes wars, and divides our own country further apart. If that's what you want, ok, go vote for him I guess. That's not very American of you though.
                IDK, one has been proven to be poor at it, the other is a complete unknown with no experience. I'm still with Richard Pryor on this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I'm writing in John Kasich and focusing on the down ballot. Hillary will be President and it's very important to balance her out in Congress.
                  I am very disappointed Kasich did not manage to get the nomination. Only one put up by either side worth voting for.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    No I dont think that but Im willing to roll the dice on an unknown than someone who I know is a lying corrupt piece of ****. If you can lie to the faces of family members who just lost their sons who were serving this country, you dont deserve to be anywhere near the oval office.
                    I don't think anyone gets in that office without the ability to lie to anyone, anytime, about anything.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Do you want a lying corrupt criminal or an egotistical business man.
                      This is redundant in reference to politicians.

                      And to answer your question, businessmen have no place in politics. We already have too many of them. They are called lobbyists, and that's corrupt enough thank you very much.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Really? The SC on rules on gay marriage? I did not know that.
                        That's kinda the joke......but nevermind...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I'm writing in John Kasich and focusing on the down ballot. Hillary will be President and it's very important to balance her out in Congress.
                          Yes, You've mentioned. And I think he would have been a GREAT GOP Nom.......it's unfortunate the party is so far right that they cant recognize it as a good idea to get someone normal who isn't so ****ing extreme.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            That's kinda the joke......but nevermind...
                            And mine was sarcasm.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              IDK, one has been proven to be poor at it, the other is a complete unknown with no experience. I'm still with Richard Pryor on this.
                              I don't agree with that necessarily. I mean, I see your point. buy this is not an unknown. We have a guy who's made it clear that everyone is inferior to him, which is a nightmare for foreign policy. And then he's now wondering why we cant just use nukes? Yea, I'm not ready to die for this guy
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Yes, You've mentioned. And I think he would have been a GREAT GOP Nom.......it's unfortunate the party is so far right that they cant recognize it as a good idea to get someone normal who isn't so ****ing extreme.
                                But you have no problem with your side catering to the far left? How do you think Obama won the last two elections?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X