Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yes, You've mentioned. And I think he would have been a GREAT GOP Nom.......it's unfortunate the party is so far right that they cant recognize it as a good idea to get someone normal who isn't so ****ing extreme.
    "Far right"? They nominated a Manhattan liberal.

    The party has been hijacked by a minority of "Trumpanistas" who are not conservative in the least. He got about 35% of primary votes but the dumb rules the GOP adopted vaulted Trump to the nomination. They did not award delegated proportionally.

    Trump is the nominee because of 12MM idiots out of an electorate of about 125MM.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      This is redundant in reference to politicians.

      And to answer your question, businessmen have no place in politics. We already have too many of them. They are called lobbyists, and that's corrupt enough thank you very much.
      This is why the whole system needs a change. Term limits for every elected position would be a good start. Some type of restrictions on lobbyists or at least some way to decrease their influence. It is all broken, the idea is sound, but it isn't working. Nothing gets done, most policies are put through based on what they appear to do, not based on getting something positive accomplished.

      I really need to stop discussing this, pissing me off.

      My sister's birthday is coming up, should I get her a spa weekend or get something more family oriented for her and the kid....and the dip****?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I don't agree with that necessarily. I mean, I see your point. buy this is not an unknown. We have a guy who's made it clear that everyone is inferior to him, which is a nightmare for foreign policy. And then he's now wondering why we cant just use nukes? Yea, I'm not ready to die for this guy
        So youd rather vote for the criminal because Trump says mean things? Thats what Im reading. If you think hes going to use nukes youve been brainwashed by propaganda.

        Comment


        • Clint Eastwoods right, youre all a bunch of *******.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            So youd rather vote for the criminal because Trump says mean things? Thats what Im reading. If you think hes going to use nukes youve been brainwashed by propaganda.
            Dezz...trump is a moron. He simply can't be President. And he has very little chance of become the President.
            My only hope is that he doesn't take the Congress with him in his epic fall.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              "Far right"? They nominated a Manhattan liberal.

              The party has been hijacked by a minority of "Trumpanistas" who are not conservative in the least. He got about 35% of primary votes but the dumb rules the GOP adopted vaulted Trump to the nomination. They did not award delegated proportionally.

              Trump is the nominee because of 12MM idiots out of an electorate of about 125MM.
              It really doesn't matter what YOU label him as MH. You can call him whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter of how the right views the guy. The Anti-PC savior to the unwashed masses who like that it's apparently "in" to say whatever you want about other people, aka be racist. It's bringing all the worst people out in droves. And that's what YOU get now.

              If "my left" has to be represented in your eyes by stupid college kids who think that everything should be free to them, and that participation is deserving a trophy....then you have to deal with that.
              Doesn't feel so great, does it? lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Dezz...trump is a moron. He simply can't be President. And he has very little chance of become the President.
                My only hope is that he doesn't take the Congress with him in his epic fall.
                True but again, I think rather roll the dice on him than vote for Hillary.
                I agree, I think Hillary will win.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  True but again, I think rather roll the dice on him than vote for Hillary.
                  I agree, I think Hillary will win.
                  Hillary is going to be President. Essentially ANY Republican could have beater her except for the guy they nominated.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Clint Eastwoods right, youre all a bunch of *******.
                    Clint Eastwood? The actor born and raised in SanFran, who began his career in musicals....wrote directed and starred in romantic films? Joined the army to become a swim instructor? The vegan? the pacifist? The guy who spends his time composing musical scores for movies...and has pretend conversations with make believe people in chairs?


                    But yea, we're *******. got it.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      It really doesn't matter what YOU label him as MH. You can call him whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter of how the right views the guy. The Anti-PC savior to the unwashed masses who like that it's apparently "in" to say whatever you want about other people, aka be racist. It
                      blaahhhh Im so ****ing tired of this card. Everything and everyone under the sun who disagrees is a racist. Its nauseating and diminishes the severity of REAL racism when it occurs. Saying we should do something about illegals, RACIST! Saying we should have a better vetting system for refugees, RACIST! Saying all lives matter, RACIST!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Clint Eastwood? The actor born and raised in SanFran, who began his career in musicals....wrote directed and starred in romantic films? Joined the army to become a swim instructor? The vegan? the pacifist? The guy who spends his time composing musical scores for movies...and has pretend conversations with make believe people in chairs?


                        But yea, we're *******. got it.
                        Um...is that abnormal. Just wondering. For a friend.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Clint Eastwood? The actor born and raised in SanFran, who began his career in musicals....wrote directed and starred in romantic films? Joined the army to become a swim instructor? The vegan? the pacifist? The guy who spends his time composing musical scores for movies...and has pretend conversations with make believe people in chairs?


                          But yea, we're *******. got it.
                          I love you, but this is your dumbest post ever.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            blaahhhh Im so ****ing tired of this card. Everything and everyone under the sun who disagrees is a racist. Its nauseating and diminishes the severity of REAL racism when it occurs. Saying we should do something about illegals, RACIST! Saying we should have a better vetting system for refugees, RACIST! Saying all lives matter, RACIST!!
                            None of that matters. Trump is an idiot and has no business running for president. This is all one big horrible joke, and I think the punchline is him sitting in the oval office. I don't like it, but I think that is how this will end. Sad thing is I am not really sure that is the worse case of the two.

                            Gary Johnson? Maybe?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I love you, but this is your dumbest post ever.
                              It is nice when a relationship gets to the point where the two of you can be this bluntly honest with each other.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I love you, but this is your dumbest post ever.
                                Really? I thought it was pretty clearly displaying the hypocritical ramblings of an insane person....just the facts son
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X