This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    None of that matters. Trump is an idiot and has no business running for president. This is all one big horrible joke, and I think the punchline is him sitting in the oval office. I don't like it, but I think that is how this will end. Sad thing is I am not really sure that is the worse case of the two.

Gary Johnson? Maybe?
    I agree with you, I do, but I just feel Hillary will be worse.

Comment

It is nice when a relationship gets to the point where the two of you can be this bluntly honest with each other.
      Hooooonestyyyyy, is suuuch a lonely word, but mostly what I neeeeed from Pizzllllllllllle.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Really? I thought it was pretty clearly displaying the hypocritical ramblings of an insane person....just the facts son
        Aaaaand hed still kick your ***.

Comment

Really? I thought it was pretty clearly displaying the hypocritical ramblings of an insane person....just the facts son
          well now it got creepy

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            blaahhhh Im so ****ing tired of this card. Everything and everyone under the sun who disagrees is a racist. Its nauseating and diminishes the severity of REAL racism when it occurs. Saying we should do something about illegals, RACIST! Saying we should have a better vetting system for refugees, RACIST! Saying all lives matter, RACIST!!
            True.....we should just ignore things that people consider actual problems. That's the American way, after all. I'm down.

Being ignorant to something because it's not a problem for you doesn't insinuate it's not a problem. I mean I recognize that, even with myself. Like this is a larger scale thing obviously, but you mentioned the situation earlier:
            Benghazi...the event and the aftermath don't personally affect me. Thus it's not a problem. But I still have to realize there's some serious ****ing issues >.<

Obviously we're talking about things on a different level, but......you can't just ignore things because you don't think they are problems to you. I'm a white guy. It's not like I experience personal racism. But I know it's there.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://www.clarktoys.com/newyogiadonk.html

Someone buy this for me please.

Comment

Aaaaand hed still kick your ***.
                an 86 year old man..........

I wouldn't even be afraid if he pulled one of his guns on me....because he wouldn't be able to hold the weight of it in his old arms -___-
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

http://www.clarktoys.com/newyogiadonk.html

Someone buy this for me please.
                  LOL that is hideous
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL that is hideous
                    Nooooo more like awesome.

Comment

Nooooo more like awesome.
                      I have Giants footy PJs that my dad got me for Xmas when I was 14 or 15, they are in the old 80s blue with GIANTS. Still fit and wear them sometimes when it is cold.

Comment

I have Giants footy PJs that my dad got me for Xmas when I was 14 or 15, they are in the old 80s blue with GIANTS. Still fit and wear them sometimes when it is cold.
                        Lucky, when you wear one its cute. When I wear one, its weird.

Comment

Lucky, when you wear one its cute. When I wear one, its weird.
                          The onesie only adds to the weird TBPH

Comment

• Seriously though, nobody wants to help with my sister's birthday present?

Comment

Seriously though, nobody wants to help with my sister's birthday present?
                              Spa weekend with sister, screw her husband.

Comment

Spa weekend with sister, screw her husband.
                                There is no way I will screw her husband, for many reasons

1-You don't do that to your sister
                                2-I'm married
                                3-Even if #1 and #2 were not true he is still a ******** and I would have no interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X