X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    He was good. flashes of great.
    I don't think that makes him great. His 2011 playoffs was an all-time performance, and it easily defines his career, which is why I can't call him great.
    You say tomato........
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

MH has always been a mark for Hakeem Nicks......

Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy. But MH's overstates his ability a little bit. We get SUPER nostalgic over his 2011 playoff run. It was a classic in terms of momentum. But then again, so were the Giants in general. But, generally speaking? He was just a good WR on good team. I wouldn't call him a great.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISBol9014A

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Curt Schilling is going to run for president in 2024. lol
        Real good pitcher. First class moron though.

And a finalist in the Kirk Gibson, baseball players play through pain too, look at me contest lmao

Comment

• Hakeem>Odell

Comment

Hakeem>Odell
            Hakeem (Coming To America)>ODB
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Kool Aid kills.

Comment

He was good. flashes of great.
                I don't think that makes him great. His 2011 playoffs was an all-time performance, and it easily defines his career, which is why I can't call him great.
                After his first couple of seasons he was putting up production that such that Randy Moss was his only rival. Nicks was a great WR and if healthy would have continued to be a force. Alas that did not happen in the end. Brutal game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  Kool Aid kills.
                  Kool Aid is irresponsible.

I can't imagine the world population of sentient glass pitchers full of liquid is very large. With that in mind, taking the inordinate risk of crashing through walls while full well knowing the inherent fragility of your glass body, is criminally negligent to the survival of your species. Somebody really needs to get him in check before it is too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    After his first couple of seasons he was putting up production that such that Randy Moss was his only rival. Nicks was a great WR and if healthy would have continued to be a force. Alas that did not happen in the end. Brutal game.
                    What?? Are we talking about the same guy?? rivaled Randy Moss??

I don't wanna slam Nicks...I loved him. But there was a decent list of better WRs ahead of him during his healthy years, and Moss wasn't even one of them at that point.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I don't wanna slam Nicks...I loved him. But there was a decent list of better WRs ahead of him during his healthy years, and Moss wasn't even one of them at that point.
                      I can't find the article, but after his first 2 or 3 seasons, the only player to accomplish more than Nicks at the same age was Randy Moss. Obviously things changed drastically from there. But there is no denying that Nicks' path was towards greatness before the injuries.

Comment

Name them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I can't find the article, but after his first 2 or 3 seasons, the only player to accomplish more than Nicks at the same age was Randy Moss. Obviously things changed drastically from there. But there is no denying that Nicks' path was towards greatness before the injuries.
                          You're thinking about ODB, not Nicks. ODB pretty much mirrored Moss's first 2 years, and it was talked about pretty often during games.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Name them.
                            Antonio Brown, Megatron, Welker, Roddy White, Gronkowski, Fitz, Marshall, Steve Smith Sr., Jordy Nelson, AJ Green.....

All those guys had better seasons than Nicks during his run.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Antonio Brown, Megatron, Welker, Roddy White, Gronkowski, Fitz, Marshall, Steve Smith Sr., Jordy Nelson, AJ Green.....

All those guys had better seasons than Nicks during his run.
                              Johnson and Nelson are the only ones who had better years, give me a break.

Brandon Marshall, AJ Green? Are you serious?

Comment

Johnson and Nelson are the only ones who had better years, give me a break.

Brandon Marshall, AJ Green? Are you serious?
                                Yes. I can show you very simple comparison pages, and you can draw your own conclusions.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../receiving.htm
                                http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../receiving.htm
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X