• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]</P>

heh man whats happenin..where you been hiding.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL I think we all should go over 1st names again
      [/quote]</P>

i agree but there are certian people i will def call by their mbs name... like dezzz is dezz regardless, same with LT ( even tho he is being a manginia and not coming) lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]back in high school someone gave me a road flare, so one drunken night we threw it ontop of a burger king we had just ate at.

then we "Lt'ed" it out of there.
        [/quote]
        What time is dinner?

Oh no, 7?

I am sorry I am going to have to LT.
        [/quote]

Boss, you want me to work 12hrs tomorrow???

Im gonna have to pull an LT on this one.... 12hrs is too much for 1 day, LOL
        [/quote]</p>

lmfao ALLL summer long.</p>[/quote]
        'Honey you want me to go down AGAIN???'

Im pulling an LT on this one

LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Geez boss I'm kinda sick I think I'm gonna be pulling an LT today, sorry about that.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i agree but there are certian people i will def call by their mbs name... like dezzz is dezz regardless, same with LT ( even tho he is being a manginia and not coming) lol</p>[/quote]
            LOL most people call me Kase-1 anyways

Mangina, LOL...... Cant help but love IBB
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur comin right dez[/quote]</p>

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend..............................................................lol </p>

</p>

</p>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</p>

[/quote]

U guys are killing me with this pull a LT thing...

It's not my fault we got a family party on Oct. 11... I tried to get out of it, but no...
              [/quote]</p>

LT, if you dont shut your fuuuuuckin mouth....................................[]</p>[/quote]

I tried to get out of it, it's not looking good...

One season, though. Already made a promise, so I gotta keep it

Comment

Kase "Tequila waterfall!!!!"

DavenIII "No thanks, I'm gonna LT on that one"

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahahah come on harooni- let me seeeeeeeeee [:P]</P>

[/quote]

first you put your pic up then I'll put mine up (hopefully I'll be wearing the same one and it'll be taken from your camera at my place the next morning)

[Too much?]

[:P]
                  [/quote]</P>

lol wow.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur comin right dez[/quote]</p>

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend..............................................................lol </p>

</p>

</p>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</p>

[/quote]

U guys are killing me with this pull a LT thing...

It's not my fault we got a family party on Oct. 11... I tried to get out of it, but no...
                    [/quote]</p>

LT, if you dont shut your fuuuuuckin mouth....................................[]</p>[/quote]

I tried to get out of it, it's not looking good...

One season, though. Already made a promise, so I gotta keep it
                    [/quote]
                    LOL, and 'One Day' im gonna win the lotto, be slamming a Dominican Model, and be single handedly responsible for the legalization weed......

LOL, One Day.....

Comment

[/quote]</p>

i agree but there are certian people i will def call by their mbs name... like dezzz is dezz regardless, same with LT ( even tho he is being a manginia and not coming) lol</p>[/quote]

Hey now....

LOL... I'm always LT to you.... wow...

Comment

"Some call me..........Tim?"

Cookies for movie reference.

but some of my friends (like 4 of them) call me "Dav" which is short for DavenIII which is short for, what everyone besides LT will know after Sat. and the Oakland game.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i agree but there are certian people i will def call by their mbs name... like dezzz is dezz regardless, same with LT ( even tho he is being a manginia and not coming) lol</P>

[/quote]
                          LOL most people call me Kase-1 anyways

Mangina, LOL...... Cant help but love IBB
                          [/quote]</P>

i love you too! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Kase "Tequila waterfall!!!!"

DavenIII "No thanks, I'm gonna LT on that one"
                            [/quote]
                            LOL

You Sum*****!!!! I was gonna do that too...... Get a few pints of Tequila and get the Big Boys/Girls ready for ACTION!!!!!

Aite maybe we'll just do it shot for shot

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]back in high school someone gave me a road flare, so one drunken night we threw it ontop of a burger king we had just ate at.

then we "Lt'ed" it out of there.
                              [/quote]

LMAO
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                                LOL, and 'One Day' im gonna win the lotto, be slamming a Dominican Model, and be single handedly responsible for the legalization weed......

LOL, One Day.....
                                [/quote]

you should make that 2 Dominican Models, the chances are higher that you'd accomplish your previously mentioned accomplishment then for LT to actually come out ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X