X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Kool Aid is irresponsible.

I can't imagine the world population of sentient glass pitchers full of liquid is very large. With that in mind, taking the inordinate risk of crashing through walls while full well knowing the inherent fragility of your glass body, is criminally negligent to the survival of your species. Somebody really needs to get him in check before it is too late.
    LOL - but it's all for the kids!

Comment

• 40 year HS reunion this weekend.
      I have to spend 2 days with a bunch of friggin old people.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        40 year HS reunion this weekend.
        You don't have to go. I didn't even know these things were done anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          40 year HS reunion this weekend.
          My dad is in town for his this weekend also. DAMN, YALL OLD!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I likely won't ever go to mine(already skipped my 10 yr). My graduating class was 750 people. You think I know any of them? lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I likely won't ever go to mine(already skipped my 10 yr). My graduating class was 750 people. You think I know any of them? lol
              My class was just under 800. I have never been contacted about a reunion. IDK if it is because I am not invited, they haven't had one or they couldn't find me. Doesn't matter, I don't think I would have gone anyway.

Comment

I recently had a 10 year reunion at a bar. I called my friend when he was there to see if it was worth going to. He just laughed and said he was leaving in 10 mins.

I thought the school would be in charge of the whole thing and it would be in the gym or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I recently had a 10 year reunion at a bar. I called my friend when he was there to see if it was worth going to. He just laughed and said he was leaving in 10 mins.

I thought the school would be in charge of the whole thing and it would be in the gym or something.
                  What is this, the movies?! =P

I think our 10yr was at a bar also, but idk if anyone actually went.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I went to my 10th. Didn't go to our 20th because I got married that day.
                    This one will be interesting. I KNOW I look better than anyone else in the class.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol thats probably where I got it from.

Comment

• Assange really has it in for Hilldawg.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Assange really has it in for Hilldawg.
                          Yea, I've really lost interest in learning anything new about god knows how many emails. A politician being corrupt is about as shocking to me as water being wet.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, I've really lost interest in learning anything new about god knows how many emails. A politician being corrupt is about as shocking to me as water being wet.
                            Im not sure how I feel about him, on one hand its great to expose corruption but on the other he could let some highly classified stuff out and people could get hurt, like his mole in the DNC.

Comment

Water being wet can be somewhat shocking, especially when you are unexpectantly tossed into it or have it dumped on you while napping.

Comment

Water being wet can be somewhat shocking, especially when you are unexpectantly tossed into it or have it dumped on you while napping.
                                If you play in any water event in Rio the water can be "soupy".

I was watching whatever the hell show Brian Gumble does on hbo and they had drones fly over Rios beaches. Disgusting, these athelets are competing in raw sewage. They took a boat through one of the areas where the sail boat race was happening. Garbage floating everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X