This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im not sure how I feel about him, on one hand its great to expose corruption but on the other he could let some highly classified stuff out and people could get hurt, like his mole in the DNC.
    Maybe yea. Then again, he's not very public so I don't really know what his thought process is. I'm sure there's a ton of people who would say sacrificing some to save many is a small price to pay.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

If you play in any water event in Rio the water can be "soupy".

I was watching whatever the hell show Brian Gumble does on hbo and they had drones fly over Rios beaches. Disgusting, these athelets are competing in raw sewage. They took a boat through one of the areas where the sail boat race was happening. Garbage floating everywhere.
      They shouldn't have held this Olympics there.

Personally I would like to see a change of the whole Olympic format. Have multiple venues each in a different country the world. You could do the gymnastics events in Rio, fencing in Cairo, Equestrian events in Mumbai, Football in Barcelona, track and field in Sydney, Rowing in St Louis, etc.. etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        They shouldn't have held this Olympics there.
        Lol, have you been watching the news for the past 2 years??
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Lol, have you been watching the news for the past 2 years??
          I haven't watched the news for ~10 years. Once they learned of these issues they should have figured out something else to do. The Olympic committee is about the most corrupt bureaucracy around.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I haven't watched the news for ~10 years. Once they learned of these issues they should have figured out something else to do. The Olympic committee is about the most corrupt bureaucracy around.
            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Maybe yea. Then again, he's not very public so I don't really know what his thought process is. I'm sure there's a ton of people who would say sacrificing some to save many is a small price to pay.
              If what hes saying about his source is true, damn, thats some Frank Underwood ****.

Comment

If what hes saying about his source is true, damn, thats some Frank Underwood ****.
                haha, you think that fiction is ACTUALLY FICTION?!?! Hell naw, that show is probably playing it safe. Think of all the political hits in that show....and now think of all the mysterious deaths in politics.

I stopped watching that show. Forget where I left off...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

haha, you think that fiction is ACTUALLY FICTION?!?! Hell naw, that show is probably playing it safe. Think of all the political hits in that show....and now think of all the mysterious deaths in politics.

I stopped watching that show. Forget where I left off...
                  Last season suuucked.

Comment

Last season suuucked.
                    3rd? I loved the first 2. Once the 3rd season started, I lost interest. Nothing to gain, everything to lose? That doesn't make for exciting political television, lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

3rd? I loved the first 2. Once the 3rd season started, I lost interest. Nothing to gain, everything to lose? That doesn't make for exciting political television, lol
                      Im not sure which season it is tbphimo.

Comment

• my favorite kind of people:

"Yea I know that...I know that....yea I know everything..."

Oh? Then why the **** are you asking questions that a child should know the answer to??
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

my favorite kind of people:

"Yea I know that...I know that....yea I know everything..."

Oh? Then why the **** are you asking questions that a child should know the answer to??
                          please delete your account.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            please delete your account.
                            I'll delete YOUR LIFE!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My dad is in town for his this weekend also. DAMN, YALL OLD!!!
                              My buddy!

Where are we going?

Comment

I likely won't ever go to mine(already skipped my 10 yr). My graduating class was 750 people. You think I know any of them? lol
                                You know Maura......who by the way nodded and smiled when I mentioned you but did not give me a free beer.

Stuck up *****.

Comment

Working...
                                X