This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I went to my 10th. Didn't go to our 20th because I got married that day.
    This one will be interesting. I KNOW I look better than anyone else in the class.

Sure, but realistically, how many of them are still gonna be alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      You know Maura......who by the way nodded and smiled when I mentioned you but did not give me a free beer.

Stuck up *****.
      Maura? Wait, where were you? lol

I don't even know if you're serious or not
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sadly, many are indeed gone.......Including my best friend and the best man at my wedding.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I don't even know if you're serious or not
            That's the beauty part.

Comment

• takes me back

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Sadly, many are indeed gone.......Including my best friend and the best man at my wedding.
                threadkiller

Comment

threadkiller
                  My high school class there was maybe 60 of us "small school" hell we lost 4 or 5 before we graduated . they let us drink beer and drive cars way to young....Anyhow they started combining graduating classes together for reunions in an attempt to get a bigger crowd "you know live ones" now I think its rsvp so they can get a head count..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    My high school class there was maybe 60 of us "small school" hell we lost 4 or 5 before we graduated . they let us drink beer and drive cars way to young....Anyhow they started combining graduating classes together for reunions in an attempt to get a bigger crowd "you know live ones" now I think its rsvp so they can get a head count..

Yeah, my HS class, 35 years ago this year was about 175 guys and two of 'em didn't even make it from the last day of school to the graduation.

One wrapped his car around a telephone pole, the other crashed his bike going about 80mph. Both were blind drunk.

Comment

Yeah, my HS class, 35 years ago this year was about 175 guys and two of 'em didn't even make it from the last day of school to the graduation.

One wrapped his car around a telephone pole, the other crashed his bike going about 80mph. Both were blind drunk.
                      I graduated in 72 most of us had connections to get alcohol. Then the state of maine decided legal age should be dropped to 18, in 72 along with others in our class I was old enough..".much to our delight ".. The state did repeal the law a couple years later ..Over the years I've seen quite a few classmates die in car crashes drunk....

Comment

• Jordan Raanan says Andre Williams is in the lead for the team's No. 2 RB job.

What the hell is wrong with Tom Coughlin?!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Jordan Raanan says Andre Williams is in the lead for the team's No. 2 RB job.

What the hell is wrong with Tom Coughlin?!
                          RBs on the roster currently better than Williams:

Vereen, Jennings, Perkins, Bobby Rainey, Orleans Darkwa........

I mean.....I know that Darkwa showed some flashes last year....but if you had asked me in May who wasn't coming back it would be him and Williams.

You know they will take a flyer on Perkins.....and Vereen isn't going anywhere.

It should be Jennings, Perkins, & Vereen as 3db
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            RBs on the roster currently better than Williams:

Vereen, Jennings, Perkins, Bobby Rainey, Orleans Darkwa........

I mean.....I know that Darkwa showed some flashes last year....but if you had asked me in May who wasn't coming back it would be him and Williams.

You know they will take a flyer on Perkins.....and Vereen isn't going anywhere.

It should be Jennings, Perkins, & Vereen as 3db
                            I dont know what the hell these coaches see when they look at Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I dont know what the hell these coaches see when they look at Williams.
                              Don't know man....

I mean, he'd excel if he were playing behind a line like Dallas' maybe...but ours isn't quite there yet. I KNOW the guy can make yardage when he gets a head full of steam. But that's not how RBs are anymore. That's not the way the run game works anymore.

I remember being pretty happy that a guy from Poughkeepsie was on my team.....but now I just want him gone haha
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I gotta be honest, I'm really not even that high on Jennings anymore. He's serviceable, but I don't think he's going to be winning us any games....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X