This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    6'2"....so I guess in comparison to some of the other guys that's pretty short.
    Yea I thought he looked small compared to the rest of the linemen.

Comment

• That spin move from Vereen looked straight out of Madden.

Comment

• A federal judge has overturned the conviction against Brendan Dassey from the show Making a Murderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          A federal judge has overturned the conviction against Brendan Dassey from the show Making a Murderer.
          He'll finally get to watch WrestleMania!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

He'll finally get to watch WrestleMania!!!!
            lol I thought the same thing.
            Mom: "Hey Brendan"
            Brendan: "Yaaah"
            Mom: "You're free"
            Brendan: "Yaaaaaah"
            Mom: "Whatcha gonna do now?"
            Brendan: "I dunnooooooo"

Comment

• delete your account, jp.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                delete your account, jp.
                I tried.....but I got an error. It said:

#Ban0820

So.....idk....whatever
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I know I'm not the only one suffering in this heat - but the thermometer in our house has topped out at 84* F, 3 days in a row. Usually, the portable and window a/c's keep up better than that. Then I go into work for my Saturday night shift, hoping to get a break in our cool control room - and there's smoke and sparks coming out of that a/c...
                  Got a new doggie pool, though. Tomorrow I have off, and plan on getting a block of ice to plop down in the middle of it - with a bucket of beers on top of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    I know I'm not the only one suffering in this heat - but the thermometer in our house has topped out at 84* F, 3 days in a row. Usually, the portable and window a/c's keep up better than that. Then I go into work for my Saturday night shift, hoping to get a break in our cool control room - and there's smoke and sparks coming out of that a/c...
                    Got a new doggie pool, though. Tomorrow I have off, and plan on getting a block of ice to plop down in the middle of it - with a bucket of beers on top of that!
                    If youre running ACs and topping out at 84....there's likely a problem.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If youre running ACs and topping out at 84....there's likely a problem.
                      Yeah, well an 8,000 BTU portable unit and a 5,000 BTU window unit are not enough for a whole house in this weather. When it's mid 80s outside, we're O.K.. Neither of our families ever had a/c, growing up - and even our first 15 years of owning our own house. We got it for the dog, believe it or not. But now we're used to it, and hate that gross feeling of just sitting and sweating. Not a good time to upgrade, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Yeah, well an 8,000 BTU portable unit and a 5,000 BTU window unit are not enough for a whole house in this weather. When it's mid 80s outside, we're O.K.. Neither of our families ever had a/c, growing up - and even our first 15 years of owning our own house. We got it for the dog, believe it or not. But now we're used to it, and hate that gross feeling of just sitting and sweating. Not a good time to upgrade, though.
                        I understand. We have a wall unit in the living room, it's like 15,000btu, but we only leave that set at like 74. turns on and off to regulate the temp during the day, so its never consistently on.
                        My bed room has an 8000 btu window AC, and when I'm home, the room is an icebox. I cannot sit in warm room. I could turn the closet into a meatlocker with the temps I keep in that room lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The ac in my office is still out. Last week was awful. I was pulling the pant legs of my jeans and khakis up like shorts. When it was real slow I took my shoes and socks off behind my desk.

Comment

The ac in my office is still out. Last week was awful. I was pulling the pant legs of my jeans and khakis up like shorts. When it was real slow I took my shoes and socks off behind my desk.
                            Well.....you probably shouldn't wear jeans and khakis at the same time =D
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well.....you probably shouldn't wear jeans and khakis at the same time =D
                              ughhh, what a jen thing to say

Comment

ughhh, what a jen thing to say
                                totally was haha
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X