This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Do you guys ever wonder if this thread is good for us?....Is it really worth it?

I'm asking a serious question. It just seems that we all might want to move on.

Just ranting I guess.
    I check out this thread these days to see how everybody is doing comment sometimes on things being discussed ..Now if you were talking about tagf I might get what your talking about....I check out tagf these days mostly to see what the mixed nuts harping on today which is and mostly or ends up being about Eli ...Its like a ****ing attempt at brain washing, except you aren't strapped to a chair and the door isn't locked ..

Comment

• what's for lunch? I'm having a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich

eli sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        what's for lunch? I'm having a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich

Spinach, feta, strawberry, grilled tuna salad with a balsamic vinagarette. A couple of reggiano crisps and iced tea.

eli sucks
        Is that why you have the silly smile on your face?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Spinach, feta, strawberry, grilled tuna salad with a balsamic vinagarette. A couple of reggiano crisps and iced tea.

holy **** not sure what half of that stuff is I did add two slices of ny sharp cheddar and finished with a Copenhagen dip

Is that why you have the silly smile on your face?
          well yeah
          Last edited by byron; 08-17-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Its not easy keeping this place going with work and the less frequent random stupid posts from Sarc Jenn Pizz Byron and myself. MH rarely starts a conversation like he used too or he doesnt make a comment without quoting someone. You bring nothing to the table old man and now youre blaming us. I guess what Im saying is, youre a parasite.
            Last edited by dezzzR; 08-17-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

holy **** not sure what half of that stuff is I did add two slices of ny sharp cheddar and finished with a Copenhagen dip

well yeah
              Spinach

Feta

Strawberry

Gilled Tuna

balsamic vinaigrette

Comment

• Reggiano crisp

Iced Tea

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Its not easy keeping this place going with work and the less frequent random stupid posts from Sarc Jenn Pizz Byron and myself. MH rarely starts a conversation like he used too or he doesnt make a comment without quoting someone. You bring nothing to the table old man and now youre blaming us. I guess what Im saying is, youre a parasite.

Comment

• Show any good? Looked weird.

Comment

• Jen I didn't know what feta was I see its a cheese "I might like that" never heard of or seen Reggiano crisp "they look tasty ...balsamic vinaigrette I don't care much for dressings... That fish is not cooked near enough for me ......Dezz has me confused two n's or one in your name ?

Comment

Show any good? Looked weird.
                        I'm only about six episodes in, but I am enjoying it so far. One of about 6 or 7 shows I am watching right now.

Comment

Jen I didn't know what feta was I see its a cheese "I might like that" never heard of or seen Reggiano crisp "they look tasty ...balsamic vinaigrette I don't care much for dressings... That fish is not cooked near enough for me ......Dezz has me confused two n's or one in your name ?
                          1 n

Comment

Jen I didn't know what feta was I see its a cheese "I might like that"
                            Salty cheese, I prefer the sheep's or sheep/goat blend.
                            never heard of or seen Reggiano crisp "they look tasty
                            Parmesan cheese shred into a small pile, put on parchment under the broiler, cook till done, take out and let cool, will be crispy cheese snacks.
                            ...balsamic vinaigrette I don't care much for dressings.
                            I don't like salads without some type of dressing
                            .. That fish is not cooked near enough for me .
                            best way to have it
                            .....Dezz has me confused two n's or one in your name ?

Comment

1 n
                              ::sigh::

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Salty cheese, I prefer the sheep's or sheep/goat blend. Parmesan cheese shred into a small pile, put on parchment under the broiler, cook till done, take out and let cool, will be crispy cheese snacks. I don't like salads without some type of dressing best way to have it 2
                                here's my salad.... tomatoes ,cucumbers, iceberg lettuce , carrot strings , green olives spill a little of the olive jar juice in and a little veg oil salt and pepper... I don't have it to often I like a lot of salt on it

Comment

Working...
                                X