This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    here's my salad.... tomatoes ,cucumbers, iceberg lettuce , carrot strings , green olives spill a little of the olive jar juice in and a little veg oil salt and pepper... I don't have it to often I like a lot of salt on it
    That is dressing, oil and vinegar with extra salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Its not easy keeping this place going with work and the less frequent random stupid posts from Sarc Jenn Pizz Byron and myself. MH rarely starts a conversation like he used too or he doesnt make a comment without quoting someone. You bring nothing to the table old man and now youre blaming us. I guess what Im saying is, youre a parasite.
      He's just too obsessed with the old school....so to him, we're not the same as Matt and Lando lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        He's just too obsessed with the old school....so to him, we're not the same as Matt and Lando lol
        yeah I don't know what's up with his comment ...Those guys are gone and yeah I miss them not being around... But I still enjoy the back and forth that goes on here among those of us who still frequent the thread ... shoot the **** pass some time....

Comment

yeah I don't know what's up with his comment ...Those guys are gone and yeah I miss them not being around... But I still enjoy the back and forth that goes on here among those of us who still frequent the thread ... shoot the **** pass some time....
          Can I ask who is gone? I still see Rudy here, occasionally. Not the Sarge?

Comment

an area I excel in
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              He's referring to some of the OGs who were in the thread from the get-go who aren't really on the boards at all anymore....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                threre a number of the original say 12 or so ...Landon, Mattmeyerbud , BLt , Kase1, Amanda ,bandwgn86 and couple others...If you go back to the first 100 pages you will see most the guys no longer posting here

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  That is dressing, oil and vinegar with extra salt.
                  yeah I guess so !

Comment

threre a number of the original say 12 or so ...Landon, Mattmeyerbud , BLt , Kase1, Amanda ,bandwgn86 and couple others...If you go back to the first 100 pages you will see most the guys no longer posting here
                    The only one there I even know at all is bandwgn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      an area I excel in
                      haha same here JP.. my neighbor just called, an older guy like myself kind of retired, we get bored we go cruising look at stuff ...you all have a good afternoon we are hitting road, checking out Maine ..

Comment

The only one there I even know at all is bandwgn.
                        yeah I don't have their handles right on all of them some of us have met so I'm using first names...this thing goes back to about a year before you joined the board...

Comment

yeah I don't have their handles right on all of them some of us have met so I'm using first names...this thing goes back to about a year before you joined the board...
                          Doesn't help I had been away a while and didn't participate here when I was here last time, since it seemed all they talked about was fantasy football and music. Two topics I generally don't find interesting.

Comment

Doesn't help I had been away a while and didn't participate here when I was here last time, since it seemed all they talked about was fantasy football and music. Two topics I generally don't find interesting.
                            you're in the league this year.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• dupe
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                dupe
                                Delete your account.

also

#Ban0820
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X