Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    you're in the league this year.
    I am? How am I doing? Actually, don't tell me, I don't care. How did I get into the league without knowing?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I am? How am I doing? Actually, don't tell me, I don't care. How did I get into the league without knowing?
      i coordinated with beth.

      we think it's best for you.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        yeah I don't know what's up with his comment ...Those guys are gone and yeah I miss them not being around... But I still enjoy the back and forth that goes on here among those of us who still frequent the thread ... shoot the **** pass some time....
        Last edited by dezzzR; 08-17-2016, 04:28 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by byron View Post
          I check out this thread these days to see how everybody is doing comment sometimes on things being discussed ..Now if you were talking about tagf I might get what your talking about....I check out tagf these days mostly to see what the mixed nuts harping on today which is and mostly or ends up being about Eli ...Its like a ****ing attempt at brain washing, except you aren't strapped to a chair and the door isn't locked ..
          Me too.

          This is a chat thread, I like it....helps keep me sane. If anything to me this is the more sane place to hang out amongst these boards.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Its not easy keeping this place going with work and the less frequent random stupid posts from Sarc Jenn Pizz Byron and myself. MH rarely starts a conversation like he used too or he doesnt make a comment without quoting someone. You bring nothing to the table old man and now youre blaming us. I guess what Im saying is, youre a parasite.
            Me likey.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              He's just too obsessed with the old school....so to him, we're not the same as Matt and Lando lol
              With all due respect, I agree.

              I'm much better than those hosers.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Its not easy keeping this place going with work and the less frequent random stupid posts from Sarc Jenn Pizz Byron and myself. MH rarely starts a conversation like he used too or he doesnt make a comment without quoting someone. You bring nothing to the table old man and now youre blaming us. I guess what Im saying is, youre a parasite.
                Honestly I'm not blaming anyone.

                It's just lost its luster I guess.

                I figure without this MB, Pizz would have a nice wife with a little mini Pizz on the way and living in the suburbs.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Honestly I'm not blaming anyone.

                  It's just lost its luster I guess.

                  I figure without this MB, Pizz would have a nice wife with a little mini Pizz on the way and living in the suburbs.
                  Just need to point out that you tried to enforce everyone here to not respond to that pesky Sarge - which I understand why, but that's our decision. Now he might be gone or at least quieted, and you suggest we all stop posting here - because you're bored or something?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    Just need to point out that you tried to enforce everyone here to not respond to that pesky Sarge - which I understand why, but that's our decision. Now he might be gone or at least quieted, and you suggest we all stop posting here - because you're bored or something?
                    Why would i care if anyone posts here?
                    i was asking a question of my MB friends who have been posting here for many years. This has nothing to do with you at all.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Honestly I'm not blaming anyone.

                      It's just lost its luster I guess.

                      I figure without this MB, Pizz would have a nice wife with a little mini Pizz on the way and living in the suburbs.
                      It's a time pass while at work.....

                      And I'm still working on that first part. The MBs do not take up any of my time
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Honestly I'm not blaming anyone.

                        It's just lost its luster I guess.

                        I figure without this MB, Pizz would have a nice wife with a little mini Pizz on the way and living in the suburbs.
                        You say this every few months. Stop being lazy

                        I agree though, Pizz dreams of me all day and isnt living his life.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          You say this every few months. Stop being lazy

                          I agree though, Pizz dreams of me all day and isnt living his life.
                          Don't make me come out to Mineola and mess you up.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Don't make me come out to Mineola and mess you up.
                            There's no need.

                            I've been watching him from a parked car for months now. There is nothing to be done; the situation is hopeless.

                            By situation I mean the fact that I sit in a car 8 hours a day and watch dezz. My life is so empty.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              There's no need.

                              I've been watching him from a parked car for months now. There is nothing to be done; the situation is hopeless.

                              By situation I mean the fact that I sit in a car 8 hours a day and watch dezz. My life is so empty.
                              lol that sounds boring just reading it......I cant imagine ACTUALLY doing that.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Don't make me come out to Mineola and mess you up.
                                Im now charging $5 per quote. Ya cant huff my essence for free anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X