Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im now charging $5 per quote. Ya cant huff my essence for free anymore.
    I'm charging you $10 just for making me be in Long Island for more than 10 minutes.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'm charging you $10 just for making me be in Long Island for more than 10 minutes.
      Get off my island.

      Comment


      • I had some Inception **** going on last night. I woke up in a dream next to Ellen Degenerus. She said I was great.


        I have the weirdest dreams.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I had some Inception **** going on last night. I woke up in a dream next to Ellen Degenerus. She said I was great.


          I have the weirdest dreams.
          You know she's the same age as me....
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Get off my island.
            Gladly.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Gladly.
              Dezz completes you and you know it.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Wanna laugh your ***** off?......

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w26BiK6Baxo
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • "this how you eat the booty" lol


                  The looooong lick.


                  Sounded like Cleveland from Family Guy

                  Comment


                  • Well at least he tried, right?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Dezz completes you and you know it.
                      I think that simplifies it a little too much.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Former NFL star Darren Sharper has been sentenced to 18 years in prison in a case in which he was accused of drugging and raping as many as 16 women in four states.


                        Pretty light if you ask me.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Former NFL star Darren Sharper has been sentenced to 18 years in prison in a case in which he was accused of drugging and raping as many as 16 women in four states.


                          Pretty light if you ask me.
                          holy **** nuts, I forgot about that. How long has that case been going on!??! Yea, that's WAY light....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • No action here today?!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              No action here today?!
                              I was waiting for MH to kick start our Friday

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I was waiting for MH to kick start our Friday
                                Nothing to say.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X