This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah long live 082izzy
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Its Payton on Sunday mooornin'

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I find that flattering actually.
        "You only exist out hereahhh cause a me!"

Matt was good for a conversation starter, fun talking football with him. Kase is the man but hes has work, it is what it is.
        And Im sorry but Jen>Blondie.(no disrespect to Blondie) Jen can actually talk football and she trolls the **** out of you. Thats a huge plus in my book.
        HaHa...I'm glad somebody appreciates my efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Too soon to make an Eli joke about this?
          Never too soon to make a joke.

Comment

• Im really excited about our pass rush, worried about the right side of the oline and te though. Donnel should be cut.

Comment

• Collins looked good too. Good for him. Jenkings got his ankles broke bad on that blitz.

Comment

Im really excited about our pass rush, worried about the right side of the oline and te though. Donnel should be cut.
                I'm worried about both tackles. Flowers has been horrible since he put a Giants uniform on. I expected him to be much more solid in his second season.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Im really excited about our pass rush, worried about the right side of the oline and te though. Donnel should be cut.
                  Unless Spags figures out some better schemes this year than he did last year to exploit mismatches and get after the QB, the new faces won't help much IMO. They are better, but not difference makers by themselves. He can't just rush the front 4 and expect to create consistent pressure. His first go around here he seemed to have a lot of Jim Johnson in him, but I haven't seen that type of creativity since, either here or in his other stops. I wonder if it is a product of not having the pieces to do it, or if he has become more timid or less flexible. IDK, but I am curious to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I'm worried about both tackles. Flowers has been horrible since he put a Giants uniform on. I expected him to be much more solid in his second season.
                    I didnt think he looked toooooo bad last season, but so far this year hes looked awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Unless Spags figures out some better schemes this year than he did last year to exploit mismatches and get after the QB, the new faces won't help much IMO. They are better, but not difference makers by themselves. He can't just rush the front 4 and expect to create consistent pressure. His first go around here he seemed to have a lot of Jim Johnson in him, but I haven't seen that type of creativity since, either here or in his other stops. I wonder if it is a product of not having the pieces to do it, or if he has become more timid or less flexible. IDK, but I am curious to see.
                      With Vernon, Owa and Jpp I think we will get pressure rushing 4 most of the time, and knowing Spags he will be sending more than 4 frequently. I think Hankings and Snacks will be getting pressure up the middle as well like we saw vs Miami. Spags hasnt had the pieces since 08.

Comment

• Having a smart MLB like Pierce also helped that defense tremendously.

Comment

Having a smart MLB like Pierce also helped that defense tremendously.
                          Which they still don't have. JPP, Vernon and Owa all have nice skills. But none of them are better than Strahan, Osi or Tuck. Agreed he hasn't has the pieces since '08 but that doesn't mean he still knows what to do with them if the new group of 3 proves to be the pieces. A lot will fall on Spags being creative because this defense may be better than last year but it still does not have the leadership, the talent or the depth of what he had here before and even those defenses were middle of the pack.

Comment

I didnt think he looked toooooo bad last season, but so far this year hes looked awful.
                            As I've said, he gets a bit of a pass since all rookie LT's get abused. But I expected a new guy this year.
                            I'm actually surprised at how bad we are up front. And we have NO depth to go with it. WE are an injury or two from having a bona fide disaster on our hands.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              As I've said, he gets a bit of a pass since all rookie LT's get abused. But I expected a new guy this year.
                              I'm actually surprised at how bad we are up front. And we have NO depth to go with it. WE are an injury or two from having a bona fide disaster on our hands.
                              Its because Tommys not here anymore.

The Coughlin Curse is upon us.

Comment

Its because Tommys not here anymore.

The Coughlin Curse is upon us.
                                Coughlin Curse? You mean 2012-2016?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X