Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Coughlin Curse? You mean 2012-2016?
    We would be superbowl bound this year if Tom was still here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      We would be superbowl bound this year if Tom was still here.
      lol oh yea? based on years, last year would have been the one. and it wasn't, so....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol oh yea? based on years, last year would have been the one. and it wasn't, so....
        Every cycle adds a year to test the your loyalty to Tom. You all failed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Coughlin Curse? You mean 2012-2016?
          Yeah...THAT one.

          The one where he does a crap job of coaching the team.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Pizz youre playing fantasy this year. Dont be a twat.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Pizz youre playing fantasy this year. Dont be a twat.
              listen, *****fart.......I don't know what youre talking about.....

              I've reduced my FF leagues in half finally. I'm down to 2, and it's staying that way or less FOREVER!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • did you just call me a queef?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  did you just call me a queef?
                  mmhmm!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Yeah...THAT one.

                    The one where he does a crap job of coaching the team.
                    TESTIFFFYYYYYYYYY
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      nah long live 082izzy
                      I'm catching up on Suits this week but I'm impatient. Is Mike out yet?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Never too soon to make a joke.

                        That's how I feel as well. But I often find myself in the minority on that

                        Comment


                        • I miss Sgt.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I'm catching up on Suits this week but I'm impatient. Is Mike out yet?
                            Waiting for it to finish for the season to binge watch lol
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Waiting for it to finish for the season to binge watch lol
                              I can't even remember how far in the show I"m behind. I feel like I have to watch all of season 3 on just to catch up properly....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Its Payton on Sunday mooornin'
                                Oooh, I have got a coupon for that one..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X