This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Oh Im sure theres some scumbags over there. One guy that I dont like is Brian Kilmeade. I can tell hes a ****. He pissed that one blonde girl off, she left the set while live.
    lol that's awesome.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I'm sure that's not it at all.
      One thing I know, there are just as many ****heads who agree with you politically as there are who disagree.
      Dont like Hannity, Bills ok(he can get annoying sometimes), Greta, Kelly, Baer are real good. Not a big Sheppard Smith fan at all, hes such a goof. I like Bill Hemmer and Martha Maccallum in the am

Greg Gutfeld is hilarious.
      Last edited by dezzzR; 08-23-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Dont like Hannity, Bills ok(he can get annoying sometimes), Greta, Kelly, Baer are real good. Not a big Sheppard Smith fan at all. I like Bill Hemmer and Martha Maccallum in the am

Greg Gutfeld is hilarious.
        Oh yeah...Eric Bolling sucks too.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Oh yeah...Eric Bolling sucks too.
          Was juuuust about to say that. hahahahahaaa How the hell did he land that gig?

Comment

Was juuuust about to say that. hahahahahaaa How the hell did he land that gig?
            I hate all the Trumpanistas at Fox. They are as responsible as anyone in getting Hillary elected.

Comment

I can't stand Hannity and O'Rielly. I like Megyn, Greta, Sheppard Smith and Brett Baer.
              I dislike and like those same folks.

This could be a huge opportunity for Fox News to soften its historical bias perception.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I dislike and like those same folks.

This could be a huge opportunity for Fox News to soften its historical bias perception.
                Fox is far less biased than NBC News.
                When is NBC going to soften IT'S bias perception.

Comment

Nobody educated watches MSNBC.....

The problem is, there are far too many who take what's on Fox News as gospel, which I'll never understand. You're a better person than that, MH. I mean, Dezz has an excuse.....but....you defend it as obviously biased which is ****ing hilarious to me.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Nobody educated watches MSNBC.....

The problem is, there are far too many who take what's on Fox News as gospel, which I'll never understand. You're a better person than that, MH. I mean, Dezz has an excuse.....but....you defend it as obviously biased which is ****ing hilarious to me.
                    Fox has hard news and they have opinion shows. It's not just one voice.
                    And among the opinion shows, they have people who kiss Trump's *** and others who can't stand him.

Their hard news is excellent.

Comment

• BTW...Club champ two years in a row.... Just sayin'

Me and my friend Kim, and Ladies champs.

Comment

No argument from me, all media has a bias. The amount of bias is the perception.

Fox News has a worse perception because under Ailes it pandered to yahoos, the whole Deer Hunting with Jesus set. That stuff generally turns off thinking people in the center.

That's what makes this an opportunity, creating a more moderate but conservative platform could add credibility and make it a more viable news source to an audience other than its base.

And of course the left leaning media would benefit from the same thing. But right now none of them are in crisis.

Comment

BTW...Club champ two years in a row.... Just sayin'

What kind of club? Seal club?

Comment

BTW...Club champ two years in a row.... Just sayin'

Congrats.

Which was harder the windmill, the gopher hole or the wood bridge?

I can never seem to get the timing of the windmill right

ps - 420 says he could kick your *** while using only one club

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              No argument from me, all media has a bias. The amount of bias is the perception.

Fox News has a worse perception because under Ailes it pandered to yahoos, the whole Deer Hunting with Jesus set. That stuff generally turns off thinking people in the center.

That's what makes this an opportunity, creating a more moderate but conservative platform could add credibility and make it a more viable news source to an audience other than its base.

And of course the left leaning media would benefit from the same thing. But right now none of them are in crisis.
                              I don't know what this means.
                              By "Yahoos" if you mean good Americans than OK. We love to call names to people who we don't understand.

Comment

• Those shorts are hawt.

Comment

Working...
                                X