X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't know what this means.
    By "Yahoos" if you mean good Americans than OK. We love to call names to people who we don't understand.
    He means people who are ****ing crazy, who think they are good Americans, when in reality, they are just pieces of trash. It does cater to them, just like MSNBC caters to dumb leftists who are basically the same way, whether you want to believe it or not. You can talk about bias, but, you're biased anyway because you are defending a television channel with a blatant agenda. I know you think it's hard news, but.....that's not a thing anymore, MH. This isn't the 1950s.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Wait, I didn't know it was an MH photo day!! Hold on....I got one....

JP in his pre-bearded glory, with MH about ta lay dat feel good on his cheek lol

DRINK IT IN MAAAAAAAAN!!!!! DRINK IT IN!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Holy ****....that was 6 years ago. I'm old as ****. Throw dirt on me, I'm done here....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Holy ****....that was 6 years ago. I'm old as ****. Throw dirt on me, I'm done here....
          You're cute JP, I'd say shave the beard simply because I don't like beards. But otherwise a good looking guy...you'll make dezz very happy.

;-)
          Last edited by jmike; 08-24-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            He means people who are ****ing crazy, who think they are good Americans, when in reality, they are just pieces of trash. It does cater to them, just like MSNBC caters to dumb leftists who are basically the same way, whether you want to believe it or not. You can talk about bias, but, you're biased anyway because you are defending a television channel with a blatant agenda. I know you think it's hard news, but.....that's not a thing anymore, MH. This isn't the 1950s.
            I try and watch all three, like MH said, Fox is the best for hard news. The other two will completely ignore major stories if it doesnt fit their agenda. Im not saying Fox is perfect but there is a reason theyre are the most watched, by a lot. Listen to their soft ball interviews they give Hillary, then watch Chris Wallace interview Hillary. Watch them interview Trump. Even Bill (whos friends with Trump) gives him **** on his show. Its not even debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Your cute JP,
              Hes my bear, get your own.

Comment

Your cute JP, I'd say shave the beard simply because I don't like beards. But otherwise a good looking guy...you'll make dezz very happy.

;-)
                You're*
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  You're*
                  **** I keep doing that! thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    No worries, he is all yours.

Comment

You're cute JP, I'd say shave the beard simply because I don't like beards. But otherwise a good looking guy...you'll make dezz very happy.

;-)
                      Thank you.
                      idk, I'm quite fond of my own beard at this point. It's not a big beard, I'm still cute, don't worry! =D
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No worries, he is all yours.
                        Do girls have bears?

Comment

lol......
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Do girls have bears?
                            Only if you can properly train them, though I hear they prefer to **** in the woods. Which is just a bit inconvenient for my living situation.

Comment

• First trade rape of the year. Football's baaaaack
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                First trade rape of the year. Football's baaaaack
                                ehhhhh?

Comment

Working...
                                X