Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't know what this means.
    By "Yahoos" if you mean good Americans than OK. We love to call names to people who we don't understand.

    Yeah, that's what I meant good americans. Just like the Daily Kos appeals to super liberal socialist wing of the other party. I'm stating there isn't only one slant, and the Hannitys and Maddows of their respective networks do not add credibility to either's case for non bias.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      First trade rape of the year. Football's baaaaack
      Are you sure it wasn't consensual? What was the other GM wearing?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Yeah, that's what I meant good americans. Just like the Daily Kos appeals to super liberal socialist wing of the other party. I'm stating there isn't only one slant, and the Hannitys and Maddows of their respective networks do not add credibility to either's case for non bias.
        No no...I get it. The willingness to trash the very Americans that grow our food and fight our wars is very common around these parts.

        But hey.....they're just "yahoos".
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          No no...I get it. The willingness to trash the very Americans that grow our food and fight our wars is very common around these parts.

          But hey.....they're just "yahoos".

          My bad. I forgot they were all farmers and war heroes.

          Imagine my chagrin.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            No no...I get it. The willingness to trash the very Americans that grow our food and fight our wars is very common around these parts.

            But hey.....they're just "yahoos".
            Doesn't seem he was attacking any vets or farmers. It was you who have included them in the group of yahoos.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              My bad. I forgot they were all farmers and war heroes.

              Imagine my chagrin.
              Northeast arrogance. I get it. These "yahoos" are just simple folks who are way below us enlightened elites.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol......
                Bring the mutton chops back.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Bring the mutton chops back.
                  nah that's in the past....I mean, I still have them...they are just connected to the rest of my hair =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Doesn't seem he was attacking any vets or farmers. It was you who have included them in the group of yahoos.
                    I dont think Sarc intended that at all either but the left does have a habit of doing what MHs is claiming.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I dont think Sarc intended that at all either but the left does have a habit of doing what MHs is claiming.
                      The only thing MH is doing is showing what he really thinks of the people he is so piously protecting. The irony of somebody so lacking in self awareness denouncing somebody else's preconceived notions of a group of people would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

                      Comment


                      • [QUOTE=jmike;1858801]I assumed Sarc was talking about the way lefty ,righty fanatics or some sort like that ....and I took no offence to his statement...Now that we have brought farmers , war hero's and perhaps or it seems regular folks "maybe not collage educated" but good people none the less this conv has become offence...

                        now I don't know where I fall in this classification other than to say I don't consider myself a ****ing yahoo.. I don't watch the GD news I don't care to sift through all the bull****...As far as the smart enlightened elites go it seems to me that their the ones running this country, "what a fine ****ing job they're doing" It makes me wonder if they all don't deserve Trump "now there's a yahoo"..... sorry no offence intended to anyone here and I'm sure Sarc meant none



                        I screwed up the post sorry
                        Last edited by byron; 08-24-2016, 12:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I assumed Sarc was talking about the way lefty ,righty fanatics or some sort like that ....and I took no offence to his statement...Now that we have brought farmers , war hero's and perhaps or it seems regular folks "maybe not collage educated" but good people none the less this conv has become offence...

                          now I don't know where I fall in this classification other than to say I don't consider myself a ****ing yahoo.. I don't watch the GD news I don't care to sift through all the bull****...As far as the smart enlightened elites go it seems to me that their the ones running this country, "what a fine ****ing job they're doing" It makes me wonder if they all don't deserve Trump "now there's a yahoo"..... sorry no offence intended to anyone here and I'm sure Sarc meant none



                          I screwed up the post sorry
                          I'm with you Byron, it is all a mess. Of course I am one of the yahoos, just not sure which group of yahoos I belong to. Just a long suffering, irrational idealist really.
                          Last edited by jmike; 08-24-2016, 12:31 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I'm with you Byron, it is all a mess. Of course I am one of the yahoos, just not sure which group of yahoos I belong to. Just a long suffering, irrational idealist really.
                            Aren't we alllllllllll
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Northeast arrogance. I get it. These "yahoos" are just simple folks who are way below us enlightened elites.

                              Well, I have certainly been shown the error of my ways insulting all this farmers and war heroes.

                              I will never generalize again.

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=byron;1858823]
                                Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I assumed Sarc was talking about the way lefty ,righty fanatics or some sort like that ....and I took no offence to his statement...Now that we have brought farmers , war hero's and perhaps or it seems regular folks "maybe not collage educated" but good people none the less this conv has become offence...

                                now I don't know where I fall in this classification other than to say I don't consider myself a ****ing yahoo.. I don't watch the GD news I don't care to sift through all the bull****...As far as the smart enlightened elites go it seems to me that their the ones running this country, "what a fine ****ing job they're doing" It makes me wonder if they all don't deserve Trump "now there's a yahoo"..... sorry no offence intended to anyone here and I'm sure Sarc meant none

                                I screwed up the post sorry

                                None taken nor intended.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X