Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Depends on what you mean. I am genuinely confused as to why that was so difficult to read. I do know it wasn't particularly concise and apologized for that, but neither was it a wall of text lacking breaks or punctuation. It was not something that lended itself well to bullet points or I would have used them.
    well I'm glad you didn't use bullets....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      well I'm glad you didn't use bullets....
      They are quite loud, I prefer quieter methods.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        ??
        It's a joke. It's as if I'm saying, "I'm sure you're making interesting points but Im so lazy I can't even be bothered to scroll and read it."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Depends on what you mean. I am genuinely confused as to why that was so difficult to read. I do know it wasn't particularly concise and apologized for that, but neither was it a wall of text lacking breaks or punctuation. It was not something that lended itself well to bullet points or I would have used them.
          It wasn't the slightest bit difficult to read and it was well said as B said.

          I was just making a joke, nothing more.

          Comment


          • Life update:

            Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
            I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


            End.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Life update:

              Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
              I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


              End.
              I didn't even know you had this problem. Hope you feel better.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I didn't even know you had this problem. Hope you feel better.
                Oh yeah! You didn't know? It's ****ing terrible. I can't work out like I used to because I'm out of breath in 5 minutes. It really ****ing sucks Morehead.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Life update:

                  Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
                  I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


                  End.
                  That's awesome news. What have you done or what do you attribute this to?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    It wasn't the slightest bit difficult to read and it was well said as B said.

                    I was just making a joke, nothing more.
                    OK...sorry missed it....I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Life update:

                      Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
                      I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


                      End.
                      Very happy to hear it.

                      Comment


                      • Nice!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          OK...sorry missed it....I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.
                          ; )

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Life update:

                            Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
                            I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


                            End.
                            Glad to hear that Rudy its been a tough summer for people with breathing problems ...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Life update:

                              Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
                              I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.


                              End.
                              Have you been shmokin?
                              Mines been awful.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                That's awesome news. What have you done or what do you attribute this to?
                                crack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X