This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Depends on what you mean. I am genuinely confused as to why that was so difficult to read. I do know it wasn't particularly concise and apologized for that, but neither was it a wall of text lacking breaks or punctuation. It was not something that lended itself well to bullet points or I would have used them.
    well I'm glad you didn't use bullets....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      well I'm glad you didn't use bullets....
      They are quite loud, I prefer quieter methods.

Comment

??
        It's a joke. It's as if I'm saying, "I'm sure you're making interesting points but Im so lazy I can't even be bothered to scroll and read it."

Comment

Depends on what you mean. I am genuinely confused as to why that was so difficult to read. I do know it wasn't particularly concise and apologized for that, but neither was it a wall of text lacking breaks or punctuation. It was not something that lended itself well to bullet points or I would have used them.
          It wasn't the slightest bit difficult to read and it was well said as B said.

I was just making a joke, nothing more.

Comment

• Life update:

Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
            I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.

End.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Life update:

Soooo I haven't had to use my inhaler or nebulizer for about a week now. This is very exciting news for my asthma, hopefully it continues to improve.
              I also don't wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe. The muscles around my chest have not be tight.

End.
              I didn't even know you had this problem. Hope you feel better.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I didn't even know you had this problem. Hope you feel better.
                Oh yeah! You didn't know? It's ****ing terrible. I can't work out like I used to because I'm out of breath in 5 minutes. It really ****ing sucks Morehead.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Life update:

End.
                  That's awesome news. What have you done or what do you attribute this to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    It wasn't the slightest bit difficult to read and it was well said as B said.

I was just making a joke, nothing more.
                    OK...sorry missed it....I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.

Comment

Life update:

End.
                      Very happy to hear it.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

OK...sorry missed it....I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.
                          ; )

Comment

Life update:

End.
                            Glad to hear that Rudy its been a tough summer for people with breathing problems ...

Comment

Life update:

End.
                              Have you been shmokin?
                              Mines been awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                That's awesome news. What have you done or what do you attribute this to?
                                crack

Comment

Working...
                                X