• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    crack
    that would be very "unhealthy"

Comment

• Anyone check out that show stranger things on Netflix ? I've heard mostly positive things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Anyone check out that show stranger things on Netflix ? I've heard mostly positive things.
        Yep. Very good.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yep. Very good.
          That's cool, I need something to kill time until house of cards comes back with a new season. Plus I saw that Winona Ryder is in this show. She is top ten all time in my book.

Comment

Anyone check out that show stranger things on Netflix ? I've heard mostly positive things.
            No but I cant wait for Narcos. Thats coming back Sept 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              No but I cant wait for Narcos. Thats coming back Sept 2nd.
              That's right I forgot about that one. I heard that was a good one. Is it in subtitles though?

Comment

That's right I forgot about that one. I heard that was a good one. Is it in subtitles though?
                Most of it, you get use to it quick. I just finished watching all of Game of Thrones with subs and I liked it because there was so many people and kingdoms and all that.

Comment

• Speaking of narcos, that cociane cowboys documentary was excellent. I have a method of staying away from Netflix for a month or two then when I come back they always have at least a few things to watch.

Comment

• I'm just gonna come out and say it that Hope Solo is probably great in bed.

Comment

I'm just gonna come out and say it that Hope Solo is probably great in bed.
                      I don't have any idea who that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I don't have any idea who that is.
                        She's the fairly attractive USA Women's Soccer goalie since I was in like high school lol. She looks pretty similar to Olivia Munn, imo
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

She's the fairly attractive USA Women's Soccer goalie since I was in like high school lol. She looks pretty similar to Olivia Munn, imo
                          I know who Hope Solo is....but who the hell is Olivia Munn.

P.S. It's a rhetorical question. I really don't care to know.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I know who Hope Solo is....but who the hell is Olivia Munn.

P.S. It's a rhetorical question. I really don't care to know.
                            Well actually, you SHOULD know. She played the economist anchor from NewsRoom. Last I heard, she's been dating Aaron Rodgers for a few years too.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well actually, you SHOULD know. She played the economist anchor from NewsRoom. Last I heard, she's been dating Aaron Rodgers for a few years too.
                              But why would anyone care.
                              Yes now I remember the chick. So what?.....It's pop culture. It's meaningless.

Lecture over.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                But why would anyone care.
                                Yes now I remember the chick. So what?.....It's pop culture. It's meaningless.

Lecture over.
                                who ****ed you in the pooper this morning? Get off your cloud, you miserable *****.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X