Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    And you should.
    Thanks Stuart Smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Thanks Stuart Smiley!
      OK...Who the **** is that?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Anyone check out that show stranger things on Netflix ? I've heard mostly positive things.
        Just watched the first episode last night. So far so good. Though one thing I noticed is they use an awful lot of modern slang. With it set in 1983 that doesn't make a lot of sense, unless somebody here who remembers 1983 can tell me the slang then was much like it is today.

Comment

Why would anyone care?

It's pop culture. It's meaningless.

Comment

A character on SNL back in the 80's. It's apart of pop culture, so who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              I don't have any idea who that is.
              Han after his surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Just watched the first episode last night. So far so good. Though one thing I noticed is they use an awful lot of modern slang. With it set in 1983 that doesn't make a lot of sense, unless somebody here who remembers 1983 can tell me the slang then was much like it is today.
                I watched the first three episodes last night and I agree it looks really good. I didn't pick up on the modern slang usage though. I really like the back ground music. It's very 80's. This show is like a darker version of ET.

Comment

That's awesome news. What have you done or what do you attribute this to?
                  I take my allergy medication everyday. Zyrtec is a great anti-histamine that blocks out my asthma triggers. It's also a decongestant and helps expels the mucus.

So this morninf I had trouble breathing and I took two Zyrtec. Within an hour everything was clear in my chest!
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Thanks everyone who expressed their support. Asthma is dumb.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I have a question for you guys. Does anyone else find the specialization in sports a bad thing? For example when reading up on draft prospects they talk about a d-end being a 5 tech or whatever. It's seems this is a new thing, what happened to a player playing two gaps or I should being expected to be able to play in a 3-4 or a 4-3. Just like in baseball with the explosion of relievers and guys going 6 innings and being congratulated for that. I think it takes away and makes the modern athlete too one demensionial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        I take my allergy medication everyday. Zyrtec is a great anti-histamine that blocks out my asthma triggers. It's also a decongestant and helps expels the mucus.

So this morninf I had trouble breathing and I took two Zyrtec. Within an hour everything was clear in my chest!
                        That's great. Yea my sister takes this inhaler called symbicort twice a day and it has done wonders.

Comment

that d bag senator from Minnesota.

Comment

I have a question for you guys. Does anyone else find the specialization in sports a bad thing? For example when reading up on draft prospects they talk about a d-end being a 5 tech or whatever. It's seems this is a new thing, what happened to a player playing two gaps or I should being expected to be able to play in a 3-4 or a 4-3. Just like in baseball with the explosion of relievers and guys going 6 innings and being congratulated for that. I think it takes away and makes the modern athlete too one demensionial.
                            I don't believe it has anything to do with what the player is working to be. I think it defines what a player excels at. Like, maybe a WR can't stretch the field, and be an endzone threat, but that same person can be an explosive slot receiver? idk, I don't put much thought into that stuff.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Han after his surgery.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I don't believe it has anything to do with what the player is working to be. I think it defines what a player excels at. Like, maybe a WR can't stretch the field, and be an endzone threat, but that same person can be an explosive slot receiver? idk, I don't put much thought into that stuff.
                                That's a really good point about it being about what a player excels at. But I feel with that it takes away from molding a well rounded player.

Comment

Working...
                                X