This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im so unexcited to see Cruz tomorrow, like, I cant even....
    Well....it's been 2 yrs. It's not like he's been part of the team in quite some time.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Some people give me flack for it, but....I always buy MLB hats. All of them. lol
      I wont buy Philles or Red Sox.....but, I mean....I just like hats. And MLB fitteds are the best, simplest designs.

I just ordered 3. Brewers, Braves, Mariners.

as I say: "I'm just a hat fan."
      Me too. I haven't bought a new one in years but I was the same way. I would get a lot of retro hats too. Like the Seattle Pilots or the Milwaukee braves. My favs were the 1980's Orioles hat and the old San Diego Padres hat. The one with the friar swinging the bat. The 80's California Angels hat is a cool one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I get that a lot.
        And deservedly so.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• jp delete your account
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• The right side of our line is going to get Eli killed.

Comment

The right side of our line is going to get Eli killed.
              So will the left tackle.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Colin Kaepernick is a ****ing loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  So will the left tackle.
                  Not looking good.

Comment

Not looking good.
                    Right now we have two O linemen who can block. The third is Jerry who at least can protect but he can't run block.

I can't even imagine how they are going to fix this.

Comment

Colin Kaepernick is a ****ing loser.
                      He's just an idiot. He doesn't have any understanding about what this country is about. He thinks these very rare stories, magniified by the media are the norm and not the very rare exception.
                      He's a pampered and uninformed athlete. I wouldn't say it makes him a bad guy. just makes him a very foolish one.

Comment

• Jason Garrett unwilling to rule injured Tony Romo out of Cowboys' opener.

Is he serious?
                        I kind of feel bad for Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          He's just an idiot. He doesn't have any understanding about what this country is about. He thinks these very rare stories, magniified by the media are the norm and not the very rare exception.
                          He's a pampered and uninformed athlete. I wouldn't say it makes him a bad guy. just makes him a very foolish one.
                          Well said. Its just a shame these idiots dont realize you can have respect and love for your country while expressing dissatisfaction for your government.
                          You think Im happy with the lack of leadership and the current direction of this country? I'll always love my country.

Comment

Well said. Its just a shame these idiots dont realize you can have respect and love for your country while expressing dissatisfaction for your government.
                            You think Im happy with the lack of leadership and the current direction of this country? I'll always love my country.
                            I agree. The problems with race don't have anything to do with what is represented in the national anthem.
                            A country as large and diverse as ours is always going to have some difficulty because the U.S. is made up of actual human beings. And a diverse populous as well.
                            The problems here are so much less than in most other countries. Is very easy to have racial harmony when you have monolithic populations. We are a melting pot.
                            How interesting it is that so many are trying desperately to get INTO this country. And most of them are people of color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                              She may be taller though.
                              bite me

Comment

• I have no time to catch up on all the ff info for this Sunday nights draft.
                                Dont you feel bad for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X