This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You knooow what I meeeean. I dont really have a chance to brush up on everything.
    dez, prep or no prep, you're destined for 7th place. it is what it is.

like me. i'm gonna blow the tits off the entire league, again, only to soil the sheets in week 15 or 16... again.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Romo in the second round is a steal.
      He just broke his back. I don't imagine he will go as high as he normally would. If I was playing and felt he would come back strong at some point, I might have tried to snag him off waivers instead of drafting him at all. I certainly wouldn't draft him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Romo in the second round is a steal.
        dez, don't listen to him. Romo is dinged.

and an absolute steal at the end of the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          If I was playing
          wait, what? i already signed you up

Comment

• Just watched the history of the Eagles on Netflix. Done Henley is kind of a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Just watched the history of the Eagles on Netflix. Done Henley is kind of a ****.
              are u atown originale?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                wait, what? i already signed you up
                She may not like fantasy football but she is sneaky good and a ball buster when it comes to trades. She is also a hoarder of runing backs. Jmike liked handcuffing running backs in fantasy. Jmike is likes handcuffing stuff.

Comment

Jmike is likes handcuffing stuff.
                  boy, don't i know it

Comment

• She will handcuff Benard and hill for Cincy just as fast as she would Beth on a Saturday night.

Comment

• jpizzack:

Comment

• Had to laugh at morehead ripping on kapernick and downplaying the violence of cops towards minorities. I'm sure a baby boomer from the New England states has a great understanding of what's up.

Comment

Had to laugh at morehead ripping on kapernick and downplaying the violence of cops towards minorities. I'm sure a baby boomer from the New England states has a great understanding of what's up.
                          Yea, cause black on black homicide and gang violence isnt the real issue plaguing these communities.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Yea, cause black on black homicide and gang violence isnt the real issue plaguing these communities.
                            It absolutely is that's the majority of the problem but it's hard for a white elderly man from mass to relate to the issues or sturggles of some of these people who are being killed.

Comment

• hi
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Education system is where to start some of these kids in the inner city are screwed from the start. But I don't know how to fix it or pass judgment on people like kapernick for feeling the way he is. I'm ignorant to the struggles. At least I know that though.

Comment

Working...
                                X