Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    It absolutely is that's the majority of the problem but it's hard for a white elderly man from mass to relate to the issues or sturggles of some of these people who are being killed.
    Could you possibly be a bigger moron?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Education system is where to start some of these kids in the inner city are screwed from the start. But I don't know how to fix it or pass judgment on people like kapernick for feeling the way he is. I'm ignorant to the struggles. At least I know that though.
      seems like most of the "strugglers," so to speak, are ignorant to their struggle too.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Could you possibly be a bigger moron?
        It's just hard to take someone serious and listen to you comment on someone else's hardship when you get stressed out over a message board. You lack self awareness on all levels it seems.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Could you possibly be a bigger moron?
          is that a challenge to him?! >.<
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            It absolutely is that's the majority of the problem but it's hard for a white elderly man from mass to relate to the issues or sturggles of some of these people who are being killed.
            Why does he have to relate to it? Why cant he make a logical observation? Isnt that what Kap did, although it was hardly logical...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              seems like most of the "strugglers," so to speak, are ignorant to their struggle too.
              Yes agreed. And I wish they would protest in the south side of Chicago or inner city Detroit because that's where the majority of the real problems are IMO.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Why does he have to relate to it? Why cant he make a logical observation? Isnt that what Kap did, although it was hardly logical...
                Like I said morehead struggles with a message board. What could he possible know about this situation. He is ignorant to any of these problems.

                Comment


                • I love it kapernick doesn't know what this country is about but morehead does. Morehead you are so far up your own *** it's hilarious. You are entertaining though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    It's just hard to take someone serious and listen to you comment on someone else's hardship when you get stressed out over a message board. You lack self awareness on all levels it seems.
                    So then the answer is yes....You COULD be a bigger moron.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      So then the answer is yes....You COULD be a bigger moron.
                      Typical morehead response. Even though I've always thought that you were kind of *****y and lacked self awareness you seemed to be a well rounded guy intellegence wise, but you kind of come of childish with these responses. Check out the history of the Eagles on Netflix, it's a great documentary.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        Like I said morehead struggles with a message board. What could he possible know about this situation. He is ignorant to any of these problems.
                        lol what does Kap know about it? He was adopted by a white family in a good neighborhood and is now a multi millionaire. Ohhh, the oppression in America!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                          Typical morehead response. Even though I've always thought that you were kind of *****y and lacked self awareness you seemed to be a well rounded guy intellegence wise, but you kind of come of childish with these responses. Check out the history of the Eagles on Netflix, it's a great documentary.
                          No....I'm squared off at the corners.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • This thread is lame.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              This thread is lame.
                              delete your account.

                              Comment


                              • fish nets are hawt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X