X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    She's dead?
    apparently she died on New Year's Eve. I didn't realize.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Are we talking country music in here? What the hell is going on?
      I typed Rascal Flatts lyrics! sue me!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Instead, we can talk about how last night, Triple H comes out in a suit after being MIA for 5 months, Pedigrees Seth Rollins and helped Kevin Owens win the title? Would you like to instead discuss that?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Instead, we can talk about how last night, Triple H comes out in a suit after being MIA for 5 months, Pedigrees Seth Rollins and helped Kevin Owens win the title? Would you like to instead discuss that?
          No, can we discuss how annoying it is to listen to somebody complain, because she had to return to work yesterday after a whole summer off?

Comment

Instead, we can talk about how last night, Triple H comes out in a suit after being MIA for 5 months, Pedigrees Seth Rollins and helped Kevin Owens win the title? Would you like to instead discuss that?
            I'm definitely down to talk about the 100th time that Triple H has turned on someone. In all seriousness, that was a good booking last night. I love KO as the champ. I will have to get used to Seth being a face though. Seth is such an awesome heel. Then again, he gets a pop every single time, so he should do well regardless.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              It was a cool documentary. That show stranger things is a good watch to I just finished that.

As for morehead he sucks the life out of a room.
              Your obsession with me is creepy.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                I'm definitely down to talk about the 100th time that Triple H has turned on someone. In all seriousness, that was a good booking last night. I love KO as the champ. I will have to get used to Seth being a face though. Seth is such an awesome heel. Then again, he gets a pop every single time, so he should do well regardless.
                Yea, they use Haitch to get someone over just because he does that kind of thing that gets reactions. Seth will be monster over as a face. He gets the biggest pops with some consistency. Houston crowd was hot last night. I liked it.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  No, can we discuss how annoying it is to listen to somebody complain, because she had to return to work yesterday after a whole summer off?
                  Oh god. How annoying is that! One of my best friends and his wife both teachers. They acted like they were being sent to war on Sunday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Your obsession with me is creepy.
                    I think your interaction on here in general is creepy. You honestly admitted this place is not healthy for you. Which would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Comment

Yea, they use Haitch to get someone over just because he does that kind of thing that gets reactions. Seth will be monster over as a face. He gets the biggest pops with some consistency. Houston crowd was hot last night. I liked it.
                      Did he really win the belt? How is an old man being champ best for the business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        Did he really win the belt? How is an old man being champ best for the business.
                        No. He's not champ. He interfered, screwed over his protégé to have a new guy(albeit, one of HIS guys irl) win the title.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          apparently she died on New Year's Eve. I didn't realize.
                          Yeah, it twas sad. She was a great singer.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

No. He's not champ. He interfered, screwed over his protégé to have a new guy(albeit, one of HIS guys irl) win the title.
                              I wish he would just stay behind the scenes and continue the good work he has done with NXT. Rollins would be a good face ur right. They need to put a show on at 11pm on Friday nights that is edgier. These storylines are non existent.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X