This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I wish he would just stay behind the scenes and continue the good work he has done with NXT. Rollins would be a good face ur right. They need to put a show on at 11pm on Friday nights that is edgier. These storylines are non existent.
    Nobody(including myself) would watch anything on a Friday night.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      No. He's not champ. He interfered, screwed over his protégé to have a new guy(albeit, one of HIS guys irl) win the title.
      I really have to say I don't understand the attraction to wrestling. It isn't a sport because the results are scripted. The script seems terribly contrived and predictable based on the comments you and others seem to make. The action in the ring seems repetitive and predictable as well. I am not criticizing, obviously you can enjoy whatever it is you enjoy, god knows I watch plenty of contrived bs for my entertainment. I am curious what is it about this that you do find entertaining? Seems like daytime soaps for adolescent boys. What am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        lol I love that one. Also the one where he would do the sprinkler, and hump the ball at the end lol

what's up
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nobody(including myself) would watch anything on a Friday night.
          Kids would

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I really have to say I don't understand the attraction to wrestling. It isn't a sport because the results are scripted. The script seems terribly contrived and predictable based on the comments you and others seem to make. The action in the ring seems repetitive and predictable as well. I am not criticizing, obviously you can enjoy whatever it is you enjoy, god knows I watch plenty of contrived bs for my entertainment. I am curious what is it about this that you do find entertaining? Seems like daytime soaps for adolescent boys. What am I missing?
            Subjective art form. Not everything has to be for everyone.
            Stories are meh.....I enjoy the athleticism, and the psychology the guys use in the ring which tells it's OWN story. hard to explain if it's not your thing.
            So yea...like I said: subjective art form.

Sport argument. Depends what definition you use lol. I think modern wrestlers are far more athletic than baseball players. Actually, that works against me, because baseball is CERTAINLY not a sport.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Suspended disbilef. Depending what age you are like you are in your mid to late 30's you were a kid when pro wrestling was main stream and apart of pop culture so maybe it just stays with a person. Pro wrestling is not viewed or followed like it was back in the day.

Comment

lol I love that one. Also the one where he would do the sprinkler, and hump the ball at the end lol

what's up
                Haven't posted here in awhile, are the mods still very uptight?

Comment

Subjective art form. Not everything has to be for everyone.
                  Stories are meh.....I enjoy the athleticism, and the psychology the guys use in the ring which tells it's OWN story. hard to explain if it's not your thing.
                  So yea...like I said: subjective art form.

Sport argument. Depends what definition you use lol. I think modern wrestlers are far more athletic than baseball players. Actually, that works against me, because baseball is CERTAINLY not a sport.
                  They are definitely superior athletes, doesn't make it a sport. Unless you consider a VanDamme movie a sport.

Fair enough. Usually I understand the attraction to things even if I don't like them myself, with this though, I just don't get it.

Comment

I never found them to be uptight. I find the rules they a forced to enforce are fairly stupid.

Comment

• omg that new mkz....

Comment

Anything goes. Anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          omg that new mkz....
                          mkz?

Comment

Anything goes. Anything.
                            Oh yes, for the SWAG thread. But don't go lying to me so I can post images and videos elsewhere to your liking!

Comment

mkz?
                              The new Lincoln mkz.

Comment

The new Lincoln mkz.
                                Oh...car

Comment

Working...
                                X